ADVERTISEMENT

Who won the debate?

Who won the debate?

• Total voters
The ten minutes I watched Trump won. But still shouldn’t be president. No person who sits on their ass for 3 hours while the Capitol comes under attack should ever hold power.
Both parties are a disgrace for allowing these two unacceptable individuals be the nominee.

Biden was better on content than Trump, although had a ton of bad there too.

Trump was far better on appearance and seemingly better on coherency if you weren’t listening to the actual words he was saying.

No American citizen won in this debate.
I am just thankful our military is on high alert. My god, what an embarrassing president we have and the only option is that. I( presidents meant anything, we’d already be invaded. Our military should choose.

Even CNN said Trump won. His numbers went up, Biden's went down. Biden's favorability went from 37% to 31%. He cannot win in November.

Reactions: SIXERS24
I know CNN cannot be trusted but....

U5glSjK.png

I didn't vote because I don't think there was a winner.
The debate or personal opinion? If you can’t admit Trump won the debate, you shall never be on a jury. It was embarrassing for the country and I hope the Dems decide someone else we can vote for. It was seriously more embarrassing than my 5th grade debate class

Reactions: SIXERS24
26-3 chis... on a highly liberal board, that should say it all. Have fun going down on the ship... I hope you don't do anything too irrational, just stay out of a car please!

I'm gonna say America won tonight. Many eyes and ears have been shielded from Joe's lack of mental and physical health to this point. Anyone still think the videos of Joe wandering off or having to be led off stage by Barry are "cheap fakes?"

Everybody knows what Trump is. He's a narcissistic liar, but most of the country came into the debate honestly believing there wasn't anything wrong with Joe and the right wing media was making this stuff up. Tonight was a reality check for a lot of people.

To all the democrats who feel really bad right now, this is what you get for lying about this senile old man for years.

Reap what you sow.

To all the conservatives who feel really good right now. You still support a person who has been convicted of multiple felonies, sexual assault, impeached twice, tried to overthrow an election, etc.

If you find yourself in that category, you're a POS like him. But hey! Your guy won the debate 😎

Because an overwhelming majority of the board lefties have chosen not to cast a vote. You guys can't admit that Trump won the debate but at the same time you know that Biden was a disaster. I should have accounted for that when I made my initial statement.
The vast majority of lefties have called for him to drop out. Have you read these threads?

Because an overwhelming majority of the board lefties have chosen not to cast a vote. You guys can't admit that Trump won the debate but at the same time you know that Biden was a disaster. I should have accounted for that when I made my initial statement.

Always have that victim card ready. Ready to call foul at any moment. Pathetic

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT