ADVERTISEMENT

Who won the debate?

Who won the debate?

• Total voters
Yet as of this posting you still can't bring yourself to click on the Trump vote in this thread, which illustrates my point.
I've already said that Trump won. Easily. I answered your question. So for you to keep complaining only illustrates that you will always play the victim even if people give you what you want.

One person at least answered a few of the questions, although he didn't do it in a forceful enough manner. The other didn't answer a single question while incoherently, rambled on an on, spinning lie after lie. I would assume the low intellect, low morals crowd of maga scum fascists enjoyed the rambling, lying bullshit coming out of trumps overused mouth. But then, collectively, they have the intelligence of a dead ground squirrel.

A word of caution. Just as verdict announcement day will be a distant memory come Election Day, so too this may be. As may sentencing day.

This is the correct response. Also, in equally scary news, initial surveys said less than five percent of watchers felt it would influence their vote.
I don't think it's that scary. Ultimately we're voting for an administration instead of a president. Trump supporters saw Biden as a breathless mumbler, Biden supports saw Trump as an unchanged arrogant liar with 34 felonies and some sex lawsuits.

If anything, it made voters less confident, but no one is really going to change their vote.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT