ADVERTISEMENT

The June Debate May Save Us

They have a Kamala problem to figure out first
If they are going to dump Biden in an effort to avert defeat, Harris will have to go, too.

Of course dumping a person of color who hasn't done anything wrong could generate a backlash in a Black community already less enthusiastic than last time.

Does that push the Dems to find another PoC VP? Who? AOC? I'd like that, but it will never happen.

If they are going to dump Biden in an effort to avert defeat, Harris will have to go, too.

Of course dumping a person of color who hasn't done anything wrong could generate a backlash in a Black community already less enthusiastic than last time.

Does that push the Dems to find another PoC VP? Who? AOC? I'd like that, but it will never happen.
Just for the sake of banter Kamala has a history of putting people in cages for weed while laughing and admitting she has used weed before. There may not be a black community backlash when it comes to her.

Just for the sake of banter Kamala has a history of putting people in cages for weed while laughing and admitting she has used weed before. There may not be a black community backlash when it comes to her.
Good point. I have previously read of low enthusiasm for her. But ditching her might kindle resentment.

Harris has had chances to impress, and it simply hasn't happened. Is it because she lacks what's needed, journalistic malpractice, or what? Regardless, no one seems to care about her, so dumping her might not cost IF her replacement is popular.

Reactions: ButtersHawk
No way they take the cameras off him and the other microphones in the room will still be active. He knows that he won’t be silenced. It will be a 2 hour long tantrum for the ages.
Simple solution for this is to eliminate the moderator’s mute button in favor of a shock collar. Speak out of turn and zappo. That would be great…

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT