ADVERTISEMENT

Who's most likely to put pineapple on their pizza and dip it in ranch??

Who's most likely to put pineapple on their pizza and dip it in ranch??

• Conservatives

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Liberals

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters
Not sure, but if you don't like sweet and swine pizza you are a weird person.

Pineapple on pizza is a gift from the gods. Ranch on pizza makes one worse than non avatar having lurker scum.
This. I love ham and pineapple pizza. And I like ranch dressing on salads. But if you put ranch dressing on my ham and pineapple pizza then it goes in the trash.

Reactions: Hendy hawk
You had me saying liberals at pineapple, but we all know conservatives are fat out of slobs with neck beards who dip everything in ranch.
This, that was a tough one. But can see lib with the pineapple over a con ordering that. A con would probably rather shoot a pineapple and a lib would rather read the label of the ranch and would eat if farm to market, locally sourced, non gmo.

This is actually really good. When my girlfriend (no pics) goes to Pieology she gets a small mozz/pineapple/tomato/onion/green pepper pizza and dips it in ranch and buffalo. I, of course, get the last two slices or so.

There’s an overweight man with his overweight woman on the sofa watching tv.
He’s yelling his opinion at the television. She looks up from her food and agrees.
They’ve got two bumper stickers on their pickup truck; they keep the pickup parked outside.
One sticker says “What Would Jesus Do?” The other bumper sticker says “Power of Pride.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT