ADVERTISEMENT

Who's stopping in Decorah for their $250 bottle of Kentucky Brunch Brand Stout?

Joes Place

HR King
Aug 28, 2003

đź‘€

Unfortunately, with gas prices and grocery costs and other price hikes, I can only muster the funds for some George Dickel and Hawkeye Vodka. Every now and again a nice 30-pack of Keystone or Old Mil.

Unfortunately, with gas prices and grocery costs and other price hikes, I can only muster the funds for some George Dickel and Hawkeye Vodka. Every now and again a nice 30-pack of Keystone or Old Mil.
🤢 🤮

A guy at work was telling me about this. He said it is amazing
I've had lots of amazing barrel-aged stouts w/o paying $250 for 'em.
Had 6 bottles of Lawson's Mad River stuff (4 left, gave a couple away)

TG stuff is very very good, but there are comparable brewers out there you can get w/o having to hit up "an event".

It's much more egalitarian to just pass the Busch Light around at the tail gate.

I still remember the blocks long lines that would form at their old tasting room, sometimes in horrible weather. I’ll never understand it, and I drink gallons of TG a month. I know csb

I still remember the blocks long lines that would form at their old tasting room, sometimes in horrible weather. I’ll never understand it, and I drink gallons of TG a month. I know csb
You can't imagine how you get cussed at when you walk past all those long lines right to the front because you're on the VIP list. Man, some of those people were really jealous.

Mandatory gratuity that’s not included with the ticket price. That’s some bullshit.

Mandatory gratuity that’s not included with the ticket price. That’s some bullshit.
resident-alien.gif

Reactions: mnole03
I’ll drink my Blantons, Weller 8 and 10 year, or Eagle Rare for a hell of a lot less than $250.00 if I want bourbon. And I’ll grab a Guinness if I want a stout or get a Black and Tan.

I’ll drink my Blantons, Weller 8 and 10 year, or Eagle Rare for a hell of a lot less than $250.00 if I want bourbon. And I’ll grab a Guinness if I want a stout or get a Black and Tan.

As a plain-Jane stout, Guinness ranks right up there with craft beers. Very very good production Irish dry. (course...that might be the Bailey's/car bombs talking)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT