ADVERTISEMENT

Why can’t we have new posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kabazhawk

Scout Team
Oct 5, 2014
I come here less and less because all relevant information is buried in super threads that devolve into nonsense/bickering/debauchery and aren’t about football, basketball
or recruiting. If a recruit commits, why can’t there be a thread of that recruit, and not be buried in the “official recruiting” thread?

Because FITM or TT as some call him, is a sad sack of excrement who complains to the mods anytime anything similar to a post he/she started is created. It’s beyond pathetic, but it won’t stop because said person has no life, so we’re stuck with it. Sadly I rarely visit the BB or FB boards because of this attention whore. I do use the ignore feature though, it’s nice not to see Fran’s red face all the time.

I come here less and less because all relevant information is buried in super threads that devolve into nonsense/bickering/debauchery and aren’t about football, basketball
or recruiting. If a recruit commits, why can’t there be a thread of that recruit, and not be buried in the “official recruiting” thread?
Things will perk up in just a few weeks. August camp news and speculations, injuries in camp, guessing about this and that, and then wow it will be the first game

Because FITM or TT as some call him, is a sad sack of excrement who complains to the mods anytime anything similar to a post he/she started is created. It’s beyond pathetic, but it won’t stop because said person has no life, so we’re stuck with it. Sadly I rarely visit the BB or FB boards because of this attention whore. I do use the ignore feature though, it’s nice not to see Fran’s red face all the time.
I’ll say it- mods are pussies to put up with that kind of juvenile bullshit. Kakert and Sanderson weren’t so timid.

So, why don't you start one for Jaylen Watson?

Reactions: CarterHall
It's not the super-threads you have to worry about, it's a thread getting "karnacked".

They put up with the racist dribble of the POS NU fan, that is still here, so I wouldn't give them too much credit.
Kakert and Blair where good at banning the trolls but they had different rules for posters. Name calling and insulting other posters where fine as long as you where a coach apologist or had the right politics. Kakert would get owned in threads and then threaten to ban people. I have zero respect for him and glad to see him gone.

stop attacking other posters
Karnack is an old man who supports the coaches and the players
people would do well to follow his lead
Why don’t you tell Karnack the same or do you turn a blind eye to his behavior because he post the same way? Bit hypocritical don’t you think? Also why does he get a pass due to his age? No excuse for being a horses @ss no matter how much he supports the program or his age. Plenty other elderly posters who don’t make complete fools of themselves and go off on an incoherent childish rants on any posters that disagree with them.

Last edited:
Karnak and Hog lover are probably getting paid by the new owners to chase people over to the pay board.
You nailed it and it is so obvious at this point. They would also pay a troll to keep engagement high which shows better analytics that they can present to paying advertisers.

Or it could simply be a staff member who is already getting paid anyway. Either way it's highly unethical.

Last edited:
stop attacking other posters
Karnack is an old man who supports the coaches and the players
people would do well to follow his lead
Ha, well you consider pointing out the struggles of the ferentz offense an "attack" so not surprised you'd call that very mild point one too. If "attacks" are your concern Karnack should be the last person you are defending

Considering how many times he's been banned over the years, blaming it on old age or health is pathetic. There are lots of senior posters who don't annoy and insult the entire board like he does

Ha, well you consider pointing out the struggles of the ferentz offense an "attack" so not surprised you'd call that very mild point one too. If "attacks" are your concern Karnack should be the last person you are defending

Considering how many times he's been banned over the years, blaming it on old age or health is pathetic. There are lots of senior posters who don't annoy and insult the entire board like he does
he doesn't annoy me at all... he stands up and supports the coaches and the players of the team I root for.

There is no moderation here. It appears that the strategy of the new owners is to drive everyone off the free boards and onto the paying side.
ElderlyPalatableKusimanse-max-1mb.gif

he doesn't annoy me at all... he stands up and supports the coaches and the players of the team I root for.
As a charter member of the Fragile 5 we get that, you come to the rescue of K and the other 3 who regularly lose their shit and start lashing out at even the most reasonable criticisms of IA football (while ignoring the good things those same people say about the program)

Bill Bilichick has said that no one is above criticism, even himself and Tom Brady when he was there but you seem to think you know better than him. You guys should get together for a safe space during games if you don't already

the season is done and he is no longer on my radar. unlike Brian and Fran months after the season is over they are still attacking then full speed with no sight of it ending.
Can you set a window on when db attacks like yours on Heller are allowed? Only in season? 2-4-6 months out of season?
Just want to know when being an a**hole like you were is allowed.
FYI only used that word since that has been your recent go to attack word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT