ADVERTISEMENT

Why can’t we have new posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope called the assholes for attacking players. if they don't like it they can stop attacking/calling out individual players and coaches
Seriously that is the response a teenager would make. Huge difference between attacking and being critical. And guess what that’s what messages boards are for to express ones opinion and to have rational dialogue if you disagree. Unfortunately some can’t seem to handle that…. Yet you wonder why no takes you seriously and literally a thread saying how much better this board would be if you were gone. There is a reason why you were banned multiple times.

Seriously that is the response a teenager would make. Huge difference between attacking and being critical. And guess what that’s what messages boards are for to express ones opinion and to have rational dialogue if you disagree. Unfortunately some can’t seem to handle that…. Yet you wonder why no takes you seriously and literally a thread saying how much better this board would be if you were gone. There is a reason why you were banned multiple times.
yes it is one thing to be critical but it has long passed that staged to outright attacks,

Reactions: F5n5
GIA mod desk

sleepingonthejob.jpg

Why don’t you tell Karnack the same or do you turn a blind eye to his behavior because he post the same way? Bit hypocritical don’t you think? Also why does he get a pass due to his age? No excuse for being a horses @ss no matter how much he supports the program or his age. Plenty other elderly posters who don’t make complete fools of themselves and go off on an incoherent childish rants on any posters that disagree with them.
Well, for one, there's no real point in engaging with him or responding to him other than to further antagonize him, which I am guilty of from time to time :cool:.

Why do you feel compelled to respond to an ignorant post of his when you know that its an old man yelling at nonexistent clouds in a clear sky in the first place?

I, for one, stopped caring long ago about correcting every Tom, Dick, and Sally that said something inaccurate or ignorant about Iowa. These people don't want to learn or be told differently and I'm not gonna be the one that they will allow to educate them. Gilligan is no different.

Because FITM or TT as some call him, is a sad sack of excrement who complains to the mods anytime anything similar to a post he/she started is created. It’s beyond pathetic, but it won’t stop because said person has no life, so we’re stuck with it. Sadly I rarely visit the BB or FB boards because of this attention whore. I do use the ignore feature though, it’s nice not to see Fran’s red face all the time.
Yeah, that guy sucks

As a charter member of the Fragile 5 we get that, you come to the rescue of K and the other 3 who regularly lose their shit and start lashing out at even the most reasonable criticisms of IA football (while ignoring the good things those same people say about the program)

Bill Bilichick has said that no one is above criticism, even himself and Tom Brady when he was there but you seem to think you know better than him. You guys should get together for a safe space during games if you don't already
Well Bill certainly doesn't like it when the Press asks questions he doesn't like.

• Haha
Reactions: HogLovinHawkeye
Ferentzi = plural for the 2 Ferentz coaches.
i thought it was a machiavellian jab at the ferentzes by drawing a parallel to the mercantile Ferengi of star trek. so as someone sympathetic to kf, i like your explanation better :)

I’ll say it- mods are pussies to put up with that kind of juvenile bullshit. Kakert and Sanderson weren’t so timid.

Lol....Speaking of juvenile bull shit, thin skinned Kakert acts like a child all the time on Twitter. People make fun of him and his continued passive aggressivenees towards David Eikholt, who he is clearly jealous of. David runs 24/7 and does a really good job and poor Tom does not like that. David has even called him out on it and Tom replies like a child. It's pathetic and people remind Tom he's in his mid 50's and that he needs to grow up.

A subscriber on here told me how Tom banned him simply because he asked Tom to provide more men's basketball coverage on the premium forum. Thin skinned Tom didn't like that feedback so he banned him. Beyond ridiculous.

Kakert and Blair where good at banning the trolls but they had different rules for posters. Name calling and insulting other posters where fine as long as you where a coach apologist or had the right politics. Kakert would get owned in threads and then threaten to ban people. I have zero respect for him and glad to see him gone.

Legend told many people to kill themselves and nothing happened to him.... but Tom admitted he knew who Legend was and Legend was also a subscriber so he was untouchable

Lol....Speaking of juvenile bull shit, thin skinned Kakert acts like a child all the time on Twitter. People make fun of him and his continued passive aggressivenees towards David Eikholt, who he is clearly jealous of. David runs 24/7 and does a really good job and poor Tom does not like that. David has even called him out on it and Tom replies like a child. It's pathetic and people remind Tom he's in his mid 50's and that he needs to grow up.

A subscriber on here told me how Tom banned him simply because he asked Tom to provide more men's basketball coverage on the premium forum. Thin skinned Tom didn't like that feedback so he banned him. Beyond ridiculous.
So you’re bitter they didn’t bend to your whiny bullshit.

I’m calling BS on being banned for asking for more b-ball coverage. Especially seeing lot of the stuff they let go. It’s like when kid says they got in trouble at school for barely doing anything. Then you ask the teacher and there is more to it and you get the full story. That being said least they weren’t afraid to actually ban people (Kilroy especially) and try to limit the shit that was spewed on here.

I’m calling BS on being banned for asking for more b-ball coverage. Especially seeing lot of the stuff they let go. It’s like when kid says they got in trouble at school for barely doing anything. Then you ask the teacher and there is more to it and you get the full story. That being said least they weren’t afraid to actually ban people (Kilroy especially) and try to limit the shit that was spewed on here.

That's what I was told. And this poster would not have made it up.

I was personally threatened to be banned by Tom for disagreeing with him. He gave some other garbage reason. I learned to never post in any thread he posted in. My dad also had the same experience. Tom was very active on the football board and people that disagreed with him would often not be seen on there ever again. He was rarely on the basketball forum which makes me believe Fran.

One situation that put me over the top with him was on the basketball board. I believe it was Lick's last season at Iowa when posters where actually still defending this clown of a coach(Tom included). There where two brothers who where really defending Lick and calling everyone names in a thread and the thread got out of control. The two brothers weren't banned because they where subscribers maybe and aligned with Tom. The others that name called where all banned. Everyone should have been banned not just the non apologists. I always appreciated Blair because he didn't get into the childish arguments in the threads and act superior like Tom did.

So you’re bitter they didn’t bend to your whiny bullshit.

He was banned under a prior handle so is probably pissed about that. And let's not forget Mike Zierath went off on him at some point for always complaining to the mods and whining about other posters. This board is his life, and from the photos of him that were shared last year I can understand why.

I was personally threatened to be banned by Tom for disagreeing with him. He gave some other garbage reason. I learned to never post in any thread he posted in. My dad also had the same experience. Tom was very active on the football board and people that disagreed with him would often not be seen on there ever again. He was rarely on the basketball forum which makes me believe Fran.

One situation that put me over the top with him was on the basketball board. I believe it was Lick's last season at Iowa when posters where actually still defending this clown of a coach(Tom included). There where two brothers who where really defending Lick and calling everyone names in a thread and the thread got out of control. The two brothers weren't banned because they where subscribers maybe and aligned with Tom. The others that name called where all banned. Everyone should have been banned not just the non apologists. I always appreciated Blair because he didn't get into the childish arguments in the threads and act superior like Tom did.

Preferenced every response with "folks". I personally enjoy the new moderation but Tom puts out good content for the Busch light meat and potato crowd. Heinrichs has more info than all of them.

Reactions: InsaneHawkJJP
He was banned under a prior handle so is probably pissed about that. And let's not forget Mike Zierath went off on him at some point for always complaining to the mods and whining about other posters. This board is his life, and from the photos of him that were shared last year I can understand why.
Now old Mikey there was a real doucher. Always complaining about having to do his job.

Reactions: Franisdaman
LOL there are photos of frandaman floating around?

• Haha
Reactions: InsaneHawkJJP

You have been caught in so many lies on here so its no wonder you have come up with some more. One of your most recent lies is you claiming Nimmers entered the transfer portal. Of course everyone called you out. Again.

You have zero credibility on here and you're clearly a lonely pathetic individual in real life so it's no wonder this board has become your life, where you post nothing but lies and nonsense.

Can someone please point me to the thread with pics of frannie. Just want to see if my theory is correct.

Kirk has had more success than most past coaches. and you are trying to crucify him for one bad season in 10 seasons.
Bad season? They were one game away from the championship game!! Quit bashing them and saying they had a bad season. Are you demanding championships? BF has coached in the pros and had two seasons over 30 points so leave him alone. Bad season? Maybe to a poster like you

Kakert and Blair where good at banning the trolls but they had different rules for posters. Name calling and insulting other posters where fine as long as you where a coach apologist or had the right politics. Kakert would get owned in threads and then threaten to ban people. I have zero respect for him and glad to see him gone.
I'm happy I don't have to see Kakert's terrible writing anymore.

Every write up had so many spelling mistakes and grammar issues. For someone whose job is to write .. absolutely terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT