ADVERTISEMENT

Why can’t we have new posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm happy I don't have to see Kakert's terrible writing anymore.

Every write up had so many spelling mistakes and grammar issues. For someone whose job is to write .. absolutely terrible.

Someone I know who checked out On3 (where Tom is now) but who has moved on to 24/7 instead said that Kakert's new site can be described as follows:

* The only activity is occurring in the Premium Forum ($100/year).
* You can't post in the Off Topic forum unless you are a subscriber ($100/year)
* There is no traffic on the free FB & BB forums.

I think Tom assumed we'd all follow him to his new site (On3). Remember his farewell letter that he was allowed to post here (that letter was posted on all the forums, too)? That was calculated, imo, to get us to discuss where he was moving on to (unfortunately, the new owners don't know the Tom that we do). Of course, people posted where he was heading to and SOME people followed him there. That farewell letter was more of a good riddance letter, as far as I am concerned; glad he's gone.

Last edited:
Can someone please point me to the thread with pics of frannie. Just want to see if my theory is correct.
The_Simpsons-Jeff_Albertson.png

Some version of this, probably.

That goes for @EvilMonkeyInTheCloset also :))

Last edited:
Kirk has had more success than most past coaches. and you are trying to crucify him for one bad season in 10 seasons.
Crucify? JFC. I know I shouldn't reply to someone with blatant cognitive issues like yourself and haven't for awhile but by failures I was talking about the press conference in feb where he said he was making no changes on offense and justified it by the won-loss record since 2015 which is solid but also skewed because of great defense and special teams.

I know you don't consider the last 2 seasons as failures as far as the offense goes and I don't care. The 22 team wins the west if the offense is just bad and not abysmal....If that's not a failure to you then fine. Your opinion means very little to anyone at this point

I'm not trying to be mean but you aren't working with a full set up there. If anyone cared about you they'd encourage you not to post in a public forum like this....you are one of two posters who is turning this board to shit. Feel free to use ignore feature or just not reply to my posts

I'm done with you

Someone who has moved on to 24/7 said that Kakert's new site can be described as follows:

* You can't post in the Off Topic unless you are a subscribe ($100/year)

I think Tom assumed we'd all follow him to his new site. Remember his farewell letter? It was more of a good riddance letter.
11935a8c32fe0c7144409e55068bb760.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: HogLovinHawkeye
Someone who has moved on to 24/7 said that Kakert's new site can be described as follows:

I think Tom assumed we'd all follow him to his new site. Remember his farewell letter? It was more of a good riddance letter.
You didn't mean to say that Kakert went to 24/7 did you? He went to a different site.
If you just meant someone who's on 24/7 said that then sorry for misunderstanding.

I never saw this letter that's been referenced. Don't get on here much anymore

You mean on3? I've been over there recently and can concur. If there was any traffic on FB and BB boards I'd make the move but there just isn't

Pretty much the only traffic here is a bunch of morons fighting about the same stupid shit in every thread. Or 30 page threads that have been running forever that I’m not going to wade through. I used to check fb and bb pages 3-4 times a day. Now it’s usually once for about 5 min because there’s nothing worth reading unless I came here because something broke and I want to see if there’s anything extra here. Most of the time there’s not much except trash takes so I just leave. Anyway, there’s my worthless opinion of this $h!thole. I’m almost disappointed in myself for wasting my time.

I'm happy I don't have to see Kakert's terrible writing anymore.

Every write up had so many spelling mistakes and grammar issues. For someone whose job is to write .. absolutely terrible.
I literally brought that exact subject to his attention at the new site and was quickly banned for “trolling staff”. Whatevs, no skin off my nuts, I’m just glad I’m not as sensitive as TK. Is it really that hard to profreed your sh!t?

• Haha
Reactions: D_LovingHawkeye
You didn't mean to say that Kakert went to 24/7 did you? He went to a different site.
If you just meant someone who's on 24/7 said that then sorry for misunderstanding.

You mean on3? I've been over there recently and can concur. If there was any traffic on FB and BB boards I'd make the move but there just isn't

Sorry for the poorly worded post. I edited it to this:

Someone I know who checked out On3 (where Tom is now) but who has moved on to 24/7 instead said that Kakert's new site can be described as follows:

* You can't post in the Off Topic forum unless you are a subscriber ($100/year)

I think Tom assumed we'd all follow him to his new site (On3). Remember his farewell letter that he was allowed to post here (that letter was posted on all the forums, too)? That was calculated, imo, to get us to discuss where he was moving on to (unfortunately, the new owners don't know the manipulative Tom that we do). Of course, people posted where he was heading to and SOME people followed him there. That farewell letter was more of a good riddance letter, as far as I am concerned; glad he's gone.

Last edited:
Reactions: GHawk
I never saw this letter that's been referenced. Don't get on here much anymore

See the link at the end of this post. This was posted on the Premium, FB and BB forums. And it got what manipulative Tom wanted: all of us discussing what was going on as the year winded down, all of us wondering what this site look like on Jan 1, and where Tom was moving to effective Jan 1. Why Rivals fell for it and allowed it I don't know.

If you scroll over Tom's profile, you will see that he was last seen on this site on July 1, 2023. Thoughts on why he's still lurking on this site? Maybe people have realized that giving him $100 a year is a waste of money; maybe Tom has realized that moving Hawkeye Report to On3 was not a bright idea after all.

His manipulative farewell:

Last edited:
See the link at the end of this post. This was posted on the Premium, FB and BB forums. And it got what manipulative Tom wanted: all of us discussing what was going on as the year winded down, all of us wondering what this site look like on Jan 1, and where Tom was moving to effective Jan 1. Why Rivals fell for it and allowed it I don't know.

If you scroll over Tom's profile, you will see that he was last seen on this site on July 1, 2023. Thoughts on why he's still lurking on this site? Maybe people have realized that giving him $100 a year is a waste of money; maybe Tom has realized that moving Hawkeye Report to On3 was not a bright idea after all.

Some usernames in that thread I haven't seen around for a while.

• Haha
Reactions: D_LovingHawkeye

What a long winded steaming pile that was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT