ADVERTISEMENT

Why Does Alexa Hate Trump?

Nov 28, 2010
Maryland

Alexa Responds to Trump, Harris Questions Differently

Amazon’s Alexa appears to sometimes give users different answers when asked about why they should vote for Trump or Harris. Alexa will sometimes give reasons to vote for Harris, but not Trump.

The results are not always reproducible. However, a multitude of users on X pointed out apparent imbalances this week, and some were confirmed by multiple AllSides team members, as well as reporters at Variety (Lean Left bias), Fox Business (Lean Right bias), and other outlets.

more here:

Proof Alexa can't think for itself and just regurgitates liberal media talking points or it would have the exact same opinions as the people who think for themselves and only coincidentally share opinions with other conservatives and partisan Republican media

Let me explain....

If you ask Alexa

"why should I vote for Trump?"​

...the correct answer is

"because you believe his lies."​

But Alexa has algorithms that prevent it from making statements that sound disparaging (even if true). So Alexa cannot give a good answer to that question.

If this were a Star Trek Original episode, Alexa would blow up when asked that question.

Reactions: BelemNole
Let me explain....

If you ask Alexa

"why should I vote for Trump?"​

...the correct answer is

"because you believe his lies."​

But Alexa has algorithms that prevent it from making statements that sound disparaging (even if true). So Alexa cannot give a good answer to that question.

If this were a Star Trek Original episode, Alexa would blow up when asked that question.
stanley kubrick hal GIF

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT