ADVERTISEMENT

Why does our men’s US soccer team always suck ass?!??

If we trained our typical PG-Wing basketball players, skill positioned football players and up the middle baseball players from their youth to play we’d dominate. They don’t play soccer past a certain level. It’s as simple as that.

Man, I'm really tired of this type of message about soccer. It's just not true.

If I said in baseball you have guys that sit down or do nothing for 1/2 game even when engaged in play. You have guys out of shape that are able to play because they don't play defense anyway. Pitchers who can't stand and throw for more than 6 innings before their arms get tired and don't play for 4 or 5 more days. Then when we get excited on offense we watch a guy stand in a box swinging a stick at a ball.

There is only about 20 minutes of actual action in a 3 hour baseball game? Better get the top notch athletes to scratch their jocks, eat seeds and get mentally engaged to go make sure nobody overthrows 1st base after you haven't touched the ball in 3 innings.

It's dumb to play these games. Just don't post. I don't get why all non-soccer fans have to rip the sport every chance they get. It makes people seem so petty.

Good points about baseball.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT