ADVERTISEMENT

Why doesn't Trump pay his bills? He's now adding Sioux City to the list of cities he has stiffed...

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
Is Sioux City a liberal haven and they're complaining about nothing?

Sioux City: Trump Is Stiffing Us On His Rally Invoices​

December 8, 2022 Trump Corruption, Trump Lies

The Sioux City Journal reports:
Save America, a leadership political action committee (PAC) created by Trump, rented several parking lots from the city for the Nov. 3 rally, which was intended to bolster the campaigns of Iowa Republican Sen. Chuck Grassley and Gov. Kim Reynolds. The PAC had a separate agreement with Hawthorne Global Aviation Services, the current fixed-base operator at the airport, for use of their tarmac/event space.
Sioux City police officers staffing the rally were to be paid from the uniform and investigative bureaus’ overtime budgets. Police expenses for the rally totaled $10,002.38, according to City Finance Director Teresa Fitch. “The city has not received any reimbursement to date for these expenses,” she said Tuesday. The Center for Public Integrity cited 10 city governments that were waiting for Trump’s campaign to pay public safety-related invoices, some of which were three years old.
Read the full article. Trump still owes El Paso $569,204 for his 2019 rally, which is probably why he held his recent Texas rally in Corpus Christi. It’s not clear whether he’s paid Sioux City for the parking lot rentals.

• Angry
Reactions: h-hawk
Is Sioux City a liberal haven and they're complaining about nothing?

Sioux City: Trump Is Stiffing Us On His Rally Invoices​

December 8, 2022 Trump Corruption, Trump Lies

The Sioux City Journal reports:

Read the full article. Trump still owes El Paso $569,204 for his 2019 rally, which is probably why he held his recent Texas rally in Corpus Christi. It’s not clear whether he’s paid Sioux City for the parking lot rentals.

Them NW Iowa folks seem to LOVE being grifted!!!!

You were asked for UNPAID debts.
Which isn't what your link says.

Trump's campaign has stiffed dozens of municipalities. So, if you want an apples-apples comparison, spend a little time doing the research to support your claim.

Ok Bagdad Bob.

This took me 10 seconds.

You should have spent more time looking...

Check out this story from USA TODAY: Hillary Clinton retires campaign debt

Clinton at one time had more than $20 million in unpaid bills from her White House bid.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/onpolitics/2013/01/23/hillary-clinton-campaign-debt-free/1857 991/

Was that the question as to when. Your hero never pays his debts.

Listen, you could have saved yourself some embarrassment by simply doing a Google search yourself. But no......you just had to write post #11.

A hard lesson learned for you.

I'll let you guys get back to your circle jerk.

IOk Bagdad Bob.

Am I correct that the Orange Turd family and organization is prevented from operating a non-profit in the state of New York due to fraudulent activities? His records of non-payment are growing as they become public.

And the Orange Turd has settled many lawsuits for fraud totaling tens of millions of dollars for fraud, including Trump University for $25,000,000. He is a snake oil salesman grifter, exploiting his family's money and abusing people and entities for decades.

Now the subject of multiple grand jury and state investigations he has become an accomplished potential criminal as well. His Company has been found guilty of fraud.

She paid all of her debts according to OnPolitics as of 1-23-13. You should have done a little research before you made yourself look like an idiot.

LOL. I knew she retired her debt. I distinctly remember the angst it was causing her camp as they positioned for the another run.

But that's not the point. She still had unpaid bills over 4 years later...

And numerous other dems and reps have had similar cases with unpaid debt.

You all act like this is just Trump. The facts say otherwise.

Last edited:
LOL. I knew she retired her debt. I distinctly remember the angst it was causing her camp as they positioned for the another run.

The Orange Turd has been forced to settle tens of millions and it will no doubt be in the hundreds of millions in fraud in the near future.

Piss on your mickey mouse comparisons. You simple-minded wingnuts are in a level below the horizon.

Sioux City... Numerous minority businesses... his own hired staff. A trail of this corruption throughout his business career. Total uncaring filthbag, douchebag, cheat. And he was president of the United States. Shows how deplorable most of the Maggots are.

Reactions: Torg and BGHAWK

Trump loudly boasts of having $100 million in his PAC. With that much cash on hand $10,000 seems like small change.

Reactions: Torg and BelemNole
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT