ADVERTISEMENT

Why is Caillou bald?

Fan In Black

HR Legend
Nov 9, 2001
he doesn't have a disease. He has eye brows. He isn't a baby. He is obviously in grade school. He has a younger sister with a full head of hair.

His parents have hair. They are not skin heads. His Dad has long hair so he isn't forcing a buzz cut on him.

also his parents look exactly the same. Same face. Same body. Same hair cut. same hair color. just that Mom has small unattractive bewbs. weird family.

26r13hpvJ90LiAmRrqoxrhaJPse.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Fan In Black
Two of my kids had only thin wispy blonde hair until they were two or three, I always imagined Caillou to be a cartoon version of that.

Two of my kids had only thin wispy blonde hair until they were two or three, I always imagined Caillou to be a cartoon version of that.
that makes sense...except he goes to school and has a younger sister who walks and talks so he isn't 2 or 3.

My kids use to tell me there was a theory that Caillou is dying or at a minimum a kid dealing with cancer. Besides the baldness, there is always a white frame border in the show that they said is because Caillou he is either dead or on his death bed and the stories are Caillou's fantasies of his ideal life or just flashbacks. Caillou's cancer is the reason his parents spoil him and are always calm because they want to give him happy memories before he passes away and they feel guilty of punishing him because of his disease.

• Wow
he doesn't have a disease. He has eye brows. He isn't a baby. He is obviously in grade school. He has a younger sister with a full head of hair.

His parents have hair. They are not skin heads. His Dad has long hair so he isn't forcing a buzz cut on him.
Because even hair finds him really effing whiny and annoying.

• Haha
My kids use to tell me there was a theory that Caillou is dying or at a minimum a kid dealing with cancer. Besides the baldness, there is always a white frame border in the show that they said is because Caillou he is either dead or on his death bed and the stories are Caillou's fantasies of his ideal life or just flashbacks. Caillou's cancer is the reason his parents spoil him and are always calm because they want to give him happy memories before he passes away and they feel guilty of punishing him because of his disease.

Your kids must've smoked a lot of weed.

Your kids are making me feel a little bit bad for hating that bald shithead, and I don’t like it.

His lib parents don't wanna risk him getting head lice...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT