ADVERTISEMENT

Why Is Haiti Trending Again?

Scruddy

HB Legend
Mar 18, 2021

Oh, it looks like Biden and Harris flooded a small town of 50,000 people with roughly 20,000 Hatian "migrants" and it's working out as well as an intelligent person would expect..

Children are being murdered by illegals (wasn't a trans this time)

People's pets are being abducted and eaten (and allegedly ritually sacrificed even). Wildlife is also not safe apparently..

It has led way to some amazing AI trump photos though..

Maybe the cat lady vote is at play in this election afterall with stories like this.. another border czar L

Because our DEI Border Czar has ****ed us with a baseball bat yet again!

200w.gif

For the last time stolen_valor_4_a_day, no one wants to hear your fantasies on here!

Oh, it looks like Biden and Harris flooded a small town of 50,000 people with roughly 20,000 Hatian "migrants" and it's working out as well as an intelligent person would expect..

Children are being murdered by illegals (wasn't a trans this time)

People's pets are being abducted and eaten (and allegedly ritually sacrificed even). Wildlife is also not safe apparently..

It has led way to some amazing AI trump photos though..

Maybe the cat lady vote is at play in this election afterall with stories like this.. another border czar L
You ****ing idiot.

The kid was killed in a school bus accident. This is why you suck. You don't check sources and you push lies.

Maybe there are issues in Springfield with immigration. But you're not doing yourself any favors by posting made up shit.

Reactions: ericram
It's sad Scruddy is politicizing a boy killed in an unfortunate and tragic school bus accident for his political gain. Exactly what the father of Aidan didn't want to happen to a guy who was here legally from Haiti:

Aiden’s father emphatically condemned those who have used the family’s tragedy for political gain or to justify their intolerance. He said Joseph’s and Aiden’s faces are on “the poster of the border security crisis,” which neither of them deserve, though he said Joseph deserves “heavy consequences” for his actions.

“We hate that across this county there is hate fueled by the worst moment of our lives. Our tragedy,” Nathan Clark said. “This hatred is present in this county, this city, this community. Mr. Joseph didn’t start this, but he dumped a lot of fuel on the fire that has consumed many people.”

Despite Joseph’s actions, Nathan Clark said the family does not hate Joseph.

“We hate that you took our life, but we don’t know you, so Mr. Joseph, we can’t hate you,” Nathan Clark said.

You ****ing idiot.

The kid was killed in a school bus accident. This is why you suck. You don't check sources and you push lies.

Maybe there are issues in Springfield with immigration. But you're not doing yourself any favors by posting made up shit.

You complete ****ing idiot.. he was killed in an accident when an illegal went way over the center lane and ran into the bus killing the boy! He's been arrested and charged with vehicular homicide over it. Aka an illegal killed a child.

You see the above? Your boy Scruddy is an idiot that posts madeup shit.

He said the boy was killed by an immigrant but it was a bus crash.

Why do you guys keep posting make believe shit?

They’re all only worthy of rickygervaislaugh.gif. Zero redeemable qualities.

You complete ****ing idiot.. he was killed in an accident when an illegal went way over the center lane and ran into the bus killing the boy! He's been arrested and charged with vehicular homicide over it. Aka an illegal killed a child.
That's obviously not what the post implied, idiot. It led me to believe he was a killer because he tried to kill the kid.

Again, misleading post.

Unless you're going to argue that the man was purposefully trying to take out kids in a bus with his minivan.

Comrade colonoscopy mighy actually win the dipshit of the day award for this victory lap he's trying to run.. he even shared a story that said an illegal was charged with homicide as proof of him being right... what a clown
It was shitty driving that did it. Not an intent to murder. You and the twitter post played it up and mislead.

That's obviously not what the post implied, idiot. It led me to believe he was a killer because he tried to kill the kid.

Again, misleading post.

Unless you're going to argue that the man was purposefully trying to take out kids in a bus with his minivan.
You attempted to shift the narrative to a random bus stop accident. Shut the **** up, loser and take your L.

Reactions: Scruddy
You attempted to shift the narrative to a random bus stop accident. Shut the **** up, loser and take your L.
No you idiot. Look up the definition of vehicular homicide. It was almost certainly because the guy was a terrible driver.

My point is that you shouldn't misrepresent intent. Which you and the twitter post did.

WTF is wrong with you?
He is upset that everything I said was 100% factual despite his autistic temper tantrum/meltdown and now he's doubling down. An illegal who should have never been here broke the law and killed a little boy who was on his way to school. He has been charged with homicide over it.

This should be happening to you, asshole >

Wait wait... so because I criticized how information was presented I'm bad now? Even if I have a problem with the way we're handling immigration?

How does that make sense? You have a cat eating IQ.

• Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
He is upset that everything I said was 100% factual despite his autistic temper tantrum/meltdown and now he's doubling down. An illegal who should have never been here broke the law and killed a little boy who was on his way to school. He has been charged with homicide over it.
Vehicular homicide. My point is that your post and that tweet implied intention.

Vehicular homicide is a criminal offense that occurs when a person's negligent or illegal operation of a motor vehicle results in the death of another person.

No you idiot. Look up the definition of vehicular homicide. It was almost certainly because the guy was a terrible driver.

My point is that you shouldn't misrepresent intent. Which you and the twitter post did.
No intent was misrepresented you just saw what you wanted apparently. The entire twitter post was FACT. An 11 year old was killed. His killer was an illegal. The illegal has been charged with killing him. The post never said anything about intent. Take the L.

Vehicular homicide. My point is that your post and that tweet implied intention.

Vehicular homicide is a criminal offense that occurs when a person's negligent or illegal operation of a motor vehicle results in the death of another person.
Yes, the illegal broke the law and killed a kid. Thank you for attending my Ted talk.

Wait wait... so because I criticized how information was presented I'm bad now? Even if I have a problem with the way we're handling immigration?

How does that make sense? You have a cat eating IQ.
Any defense of the invasion of this country by millions of ILLEGALS renders you complicit......or are you the one German troop outside Leningrad who deserves to go home because you didn't really want it that way?

He presented to law enforcement a driver’s license from Mexico, which was invalid due to his immigration status, which Morris said also is under investigation. He had an Ohio identification card.

Morris said that Joseph is registered as a Haitian immigrant in the state of Florida. Joseph said that he has lived in Clark County for about a year and has family in the area.

No license, no insurance, no reason to be here, reckless disregard = murder

Reactions: Scruddy
Any defense of the invasion of this country by millions of ILLEGALS renders you complicit......or are you the one German troop outside Leningrad who deserves to go home because you didn't really want it that way?
Again, you're an idiot.

How did I defend anything.

You don't know how to think. I criticize information shared as inaccurate.

What type of seasoning do you usually use on cat?

• Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT