ADVERTISEMENT

Why Is Haiti Trending Again?

Springfield police says Scruddy’s duck is fake. Of course.

Also the Haitians are there legally.

I wonder why MAGAs don’t like legal immigrants from Haiti. What ever could it be?

When do we hit the 100,000,000 cap on "asylum seekers," comrade?

Again, you're an idiot.

How did I defend anything.

You don't know how to think. I criticize information shared as inaccurate.

What type of seasoning do you usually use on cat?
I use poison so when your Hattian buddies show up for leftovers they die,

No intent was misrepresented you just saw what you wanted apparently. The entire twitter post was FACT. An 11 year old was killed. His killer was an illegal. The illegal has been charged with killing him. The post never said anything about intent. Take the L.
You said murderer.

Murder:
the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another.

It's wasn't that.

The twitter post used the word "killer" -- generally people are going to assign intent to that usage. The post wouldn't have had as much impact if it said he was killed by a negligent driving. So, misleading.

Springfield police says Scruddy’s duck is fake. Of course.

Also the Haitians are there legally.

I wonder why MAGAs don’t like legal immigrants from Haiti. What ever could it be?

Pay no attention to that citizen talking to the city council about it lol

Reactions: ClarindaA's
You said murderer.

Murder:
the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another.

It's wasn't that.

The twitter post used the word "killer" -- generally people are going to assign intent to that usage. The post wouldn't have had as much impact if it said he was killed by a negligent driving. So, misleading.
Any illegal alien killing a US citizen in any way is murder in my mind. Also would likely be impossible for the prosecutor to charge and win on murder so obviously they'd go for a lesser charge that is a slam dunk win/prison time.

• Love
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
So delusional......no wonder he sniff the arse of the "Dean of B1G coaches" and think it's a rose bush!

200w.gif

Point proven!

my-bitch-kevin-spacey.gif

Why do a couple right wing nut jobs on here not care that Americans are killing Americans by the tens of thousands each year yet get so upset when an undocumented immigrant kills an American? That happened under cult leader dementia donnie for 4 years and I don't recall their outrage. Hmmmmmmmmmm!

200w.gif

Lulz. What a “life!” Phucking loser. I’m out for the day so you’ll need to get your attention elsewhere. Now be a good little bitch boy.

6602906e1f8ee177f478e7367dacffad.gif
No "conference calls," Gates?! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Don't have much to add to this context as I have been to Haiti and spent a month there working with some of the nicest people I have ever met. Their leaders are corrupt and it pissed me off that they are suffering so much.

Also there are way too many geese around. They shit everywhere. So have at it. Eat away.

Why do a couple right wing nut jobs on here not care that Americans are killing Americans by the tens of thousands each year yet get so upset when an undocumented immigrant kills an American? That happened under cult leader dementia donnie for 4 years and I don't recall their outrage. Hmmmmmmmmmm!

We have enough dirt bags. No need to let more in.

As a guy who woke up at 3am to go set decoys, after buying all required state and federal licenses/stamps, to pass obvious "ducks" because I couldn't tell if they were teal or not during a specific hunting season.

Those guys should have enough black powder shoved up their ass to blow them back to Haiti.

Any illegal alien killing a US citizen in any way is murder in my mind. Also would likely be impossible for the prosecutor to charge and win on murder so obviously they'd go for a lesser charge that is a slam dunk win/prison time.

So you're outraged that someone who isn't from this country kills someone from this country? You see it as some sort of invasion and disregard of our laws and hatred for our way of life?

If you hate that, then you really must hate it when American's kill other American, right? That's basically what traitors do. When will I see posts supporting your outrage for that? Your party wants to protect unborn and defenseless children because you love life so much, so you'll be especially enraged when Americans kill other Americans, especially kids in schools. If so, I am right there with you on that one, comrade.

So you're outraged that someone who isn't from this country kills someone from this country? You see it as some sort of invasion and disregard of our laws and hatred for our way of life?

If you hate that, then you really must hate it when American's kill other American, right? That's basically what traitors do. When will I see posts supporting your outrage for that? Your party wants to protect unborn and defenseless children because you love life so much, so you'll be especially enraged when Americans kill other Americans, especially kids in schools. If so, I am right there with you on that one, comrade.
Did this sound better in your head? 0/10

Reactions: Chuck C
Did this sound better in your head? 0/10
Scruddy's standard responses to a post he can't defend or make a valid counter point to support his position:

✅ 1. Call names/attack the poster (deflection)
🔲 2. Repeat debunked conspiracy theory
🔲 3. Ghost the thread entirely

Scruddy's standard responses to a post he can't defend or make a valid counter point to support his position:

✅ 1. Call names/attack the poster (deflection)
🔲 2. Repeat debunked conspiracy theory
🔲 3. Ghost the thread entirely
Stop begging for my attention, you look desperate. If you want me to engage with you then you at least need to produce something of quality first.

Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
Stop begging for my attention, you look desperate. If you want me to engage with you then you at least need to produce something of quality first.
Beg for your attention? LOL You talk a lot of trash but can't back it up so I entertain myself watching you try to act tough instead of trying to make a case for your position. I call you out when your outrage of the day falls short. Good thing for me tomorrow will be a new outrage full of misleading and false stories. Circle of life comrade Scruddy.

The mayor and city planner of Springfield don't seem to have the enthusiasm of the leftists claiming the Haitians are enriching the local economy. Weird.

Perfect timing right before the debate. Trump is going to hammer Kamala on this tomorrow night. She can't defend her record on the border for multiple reasons.

This is why every lefty on this forum scrambles to defend these instances. They know what's going on, but as long as it isn't in their backyard they don't care. Never forget how they responded to two busses in Martha's vineyard. The Haitians didn't land in rural red Ohio by mistake.

Funny, the (mostly) white, elitist-type arseholes in Martha’s Vineyard who could only tolerate around 50 icky foreigners for 48 hrs before busing them out of town want Springfielders to just STFU and deal with 20,000 of them.

The hypocrisy never ends.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT