ADVERTISEMENT

Why is the christian conservative right so violent?

You are avoiding the question.
No. I’ve chosen to not indulge your intellectual laziness. Where you choose to remain ignorant rather than face an uncomfortable reality.

So you can either continue your ignorant bliss, trust your eyes and accept what you’re seeing or look the shit up and learn that nutbags put 60 bottles of piss outside and inside of that place last year to protest a company’s single sex space policy (whatever the hell that is).

As is the lack of the same challenges from the other side on your post. Look at the people picking apart the OP and similar posts yet will accept something like your post as factual with no curiosity about whether the details are accurate. You would think they would ask the same questions if they truly wanted to verify the details. Those same people become CSI forensics experts when something is posted from the other side.
Agree. So yell at them. I’ll cheer you on.

No. I’ve chosen to not indulge your intellectual laziness. Where you choose to remain ignorant rather than face an uncomfortable reality.

So you can either continue your ignorant bliss, trust your eyes and accept what you’re seeing or look the shit up and learn that nutbags put 60 bottles of piss outside and inside of that place last year to protest a company’s single sex space policy (whatever the hell that is).
You are an absolute idiot. Still can't answer a simple question. You just hate that I bust you all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: DolphLundgren
Who is going to pay for all the corrective surgeries and everything else that aligns with young trans people wanting to have a child when they get older but they can’t because they f*cked up their bodies so much earlier in life? It’s not cheap and becoming a big problem for people not destroying their bodies.

You are an absolute idiot. Still can't answer a simple question.
I did. You’re asking me to “verify” a tweet. And I’m telling you to go fvck yourself and do it yourself. I know the reality of what happens because I actually looked it up and saw several articles about it. But I’m not linking them for you. Because I don’t feed trolls.

I did. You’re asking me to “verify” a tweet. And I’m telling you to go fvck yourself and do it yourself. I know the reality of what happens because I actually looked it up and saw several articles about it. But I’m not linking them for you. Because I don’t feed trolls.
Haha. That's what I thought. Fool.

To answer the OP's question - have you read the Old Testament?
All that smiting of enemies sounds scary, not to mention really messy.

Meh. I’m not a Tar-jay person anyway. I think it’s funny that you can STILL walk into any of their stores and you’re hit with the smell of popcorn. Upscale discount? I don’t think so.

With false posts. Sure. Keep it up Mr. Educator.
You know…it’s pretty funny.

You see a video of someone putting jugs of piss in a revolving door of a public building. And your initial internal response is, “I need to make sure that person didn’t have good reason to put jugs of piss in a revolving door, before passing judgement.”

You see a video of someone putting jugs of piss in a revolving door of a public building. And your initial internal response is, “I need to make sure that person didn’t have good reason to put jugs of piss in a revolving door, before passing judgement.”
Stop embarrassing yourself. This dude post tons of BS. Totally made up. That's why you posted it. Be better.

• Haha
Stop embarrassing yourself.
Usually people see a video of someone putting jugs of piss in a revolving door of a public building and say, “That’s not right. I don’t think they should do that.” But not you. You need some sort of verification before deciding that a video of someone putting jugs of piss in a revolving door of a public building wasn’t the right thing to do.

That’s what makes you awesome.

I thought the questions were how did you know they were a trans activist and that the jugs contained pee. I didn't see anything about saying what they did was justified or not. Maybe I misread?

• Haha
Usually people see a video of someone putting jugs of piss in a revolving door of a public building and say, “That’s not right. I don’t think they should do that.” But not you. You need some sort of verification before deciding that a video of someone putting jugs of piss in a revolving door of a public building wasn’t the right thing to do.

That’s what makes you awesome.
Keep it up, Junior. This is amusing.

I thought the questions were how did you know they were a trans activist and that the jugs contained pee. I didn't see anything about saying what they did was justified or not. Maybe I misread?
It's his schtick. He gets all upset when I bust him. I find it quite hilarious.

• Haha
Not surprised at all that faulty follows IMC.
Who even is IMC? I certainly don’t follow him.

I usually click on the Rex Chapman thread tweets video or something and start flipping up and all kinds of crazy videos of Weiner dogs, poker hands, gas station fights, protests and pee pee bottle stuff shows up. Get lots of Rex Champman thread material there. But I’m sure I’m the only one that Twitter does that for.

I usually click on the Rex Chapman thread tweets video or something and start flipping up and all kinds of crazy videos of Weiner dogs, poker hands, gas station fights, protests and pee pee bottle stuff shows up. Get lots of Rex Champman thread material there. But I’m sure I’m the only one that Twitter does that for.
2h3m3n.jpg

Reactions: BelemNole

Really? Because I'm pretty sure this isn't the first time you've posted one of his tweets.

• Haha
Really? Because I'm pretty sure this isn't the first time you've posted one of his tweets.
I'm sure I've posted a bunch of his tweets if it had interesting videos. Same with No Context Videos and CCTV Videos and others that I don't follow. They show up in the video stream.
Here's one I just saw in the same stream. Is this twitter person approved by you? I don't follow her either.

Here's another. No clue who Kay is. Do you?

I'm sure I've posted a bunch of his tweets if it had interesting videos. Same with No Context Videos and CCTV Videos and others that I don't follow. They show up in the video stream.
Here's one I just saw in the same stream. Is this twitter person approved by you? I don't follow her either.

Yeah, I'm sure you find his tweets interesting.
That was my point.

• Haha
Yeah, I'm sure you find his tweets interesting.
That was my point.
LOL...oh man. You're so enlightened! You're so above finding people putting piss into a revolving door to be worthy of sharing on a message board! Unless they were GOPers of course. Then you'd be the first one to post it. But yeah...Not interesting at all!

Reactions: HawkinK.C.1
LOL...oh man. You're so enlightened! You're so above finding people putting piss into a revolving door to be worthy of sharing on a message board! Unless they were GOPers of course. Then you'd be the first one to post it. But yeah...Not interesting at all!
You post tweets from a right wing bomb thrower. More than one, more than once.
I simply stated that it's not surprising anymore.
Feel free to be worked up over his tweets. It's why he posts them after all.

• Haha
You post tweets from a right wing bomb thrower. More than one, more than once.
I simply stated that it's not surprising anymore.
Feel free to be worked up over his tweets. It's why he posts them after all.
“Get worked up over”? When did that happen? Have you read the thread you’re posting in? I posted one post of idiots planting piss bombs and you and the other dopes take issue, not with the scummy fvcks planting piss bombs but with the fact it’s pointed out. While ignoring all of the other shit in the thread. But yeah…it’s me “getting worked up”.

“Get worked up over”? When did that happen? Have you read the thread you’re posting in? I posted one post of idiots planting piss bombs and you and the other dopes take issue, not with the scummy fvcks planting piss bombs but with the fact it’s pointed out. While ignoring all of the other shit in the thread. But yeah…it’s me “getting worked up”.
Right, you posted his tweet because you weren't triggered by it.

Right, you posted his tweet because you weren't triggered by it.
Or because the OP was stupid and obviously oblivious to the left wing nonsense. You know, like this or the nutty professor chasing reporters with a machete. But yeah...totally triggered.

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
They're on a mission from God.

No, literally, they think that's what God wants them to do. Of course, if Jesus appeared at their door, they'd either call the cops or shoot first and claim Stand Your Ground.
Blues Brothers GIF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT