ADVERTISEMENT

Why is the christian conservative right so violent?

All the far left does is lie and project

Summer of love says what?

Abortion statistics say no. Most crime is committed by lefties in lefty cities too. Cope.

Target is canceling stores in leftist cities because democrats won't stop stealing from them.

You are like a caricature of a real person. Show me pics of the summer of love where Biden flag waving people were rioting. What identifies the rioters and people robbing stores as democrats?

That's what their Jesus would do, the real Jesus would be a loving caring person and accept human differences.
Your both wrong.

1. Jesus would not be violent against a person physically (don't give me turning over the temple tables as justification for physical violence).

2. Jesus would absolutely and in no uncertain terms point out sin where he saw it, tell them they're forgiven for their past transgressions, and tell them to sin no more. Accepting people as they are and accepting sin are different, and Jesus would not do both.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
Your both wrong.

1. Jesus would not be violent against a person physically (don't give me turning over the temple tables as justification for physical violence).

2. Jesus would absolutely and in no uncertain terms point out sin where he saw it, tell them they're forgiven for their past transgressions, and tell them to sin no more. Accepting people as they are and accepting sin are different, and Jesus would not do both.
Well here it is folks...2 realities call for more than one Jesus.

You are like a caricature of a real person. Show me pics of the summer of love where Biden flag waving people were rioting. What identifies the rioters and people robbing stores as democrats?
Gee, why would I suggest that leftists are destroying cities like Portland, Minneapolis, etc? Violence and riots are second nature for the left. Here they are burning dc and injuring officers: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna709946

Here is BLM and antifa (100% lefties) burning Minneapolis. Look, it even features a target, what are the odds!?

• Haha
Reactions: Flie
Gee, why would I suggest that leftists are destroying cities like Portland, Minneapolis, etc? Violence and riots are second nature for the left. Here they are burning dc and injuring officers: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna709946

Here is BLM and antifa (100% lefties) burning Minneapolis. Look, it even features a target, what are the odds!?

Golly, why would I ask what identifies them as democrats? What is your answer to that?

• Haha
Reactions: DolphLundgren
Golly, why would I ask what identifies them as democrats? What is your answer to that?
Masks, BLM shirts, the fact that they burned dc because trump became president.. take your pick and quit coping

• Haha
Masks, BLM shirts, the fact that they burned dc because trump became president.. take your pick and quit coping

So it seems like the con logic is black people must be democrats. Whatever you need to prop up your narrative. I mean, we all know who rioted when Trump was voted out of office. The trump flags and shirts kind of gave them away.

Remember all of the democrat riots and cities being burned after Roe v Wade was overturned?

• Haha
They're on a mission from God.

No, literally, they think that's what God wants them to do. Of course, if Jesus appeared at their door, they'd either call the cops or shoot first and claim Stand Your Ground.

I wonder if these are really religious people or just MAGA cultists or some other crazy strain on the right.

In a way it's to be expected to see the religious right freak out like this. We have a long history of that. The MAGA/other stuff is newer, however. So I wonder how much of the response is religious vs political.

Why when something is moved by ship, it's cargo, but when it's moved by car, it's a shipment?
d4212de474bf066565437956890aef83_w200.gif

I need answers to these important questions!

Oh FFS.

The Dems, who seemed like Doves pre-2016, had me fooled. They've been nuts ever since.

Heck, look only at academia. Just this week an NYC professor, Shellyne Rodriguez, was fired for berating, intimidating and vandalizing a Pro-Life group and their display. And ya can't ever forget Professor Muscle.

The students are worse. They just physically shut down any contrary or conservative speaker.

The Dems are no shrinking violets.

Oh FFS.

The Dems, who seemed like Doves pre-2016, had me fooled. They've been nuts ever since.

Heck, look only at academia. Just this week an NYC professor, Shellyne Rodriguez, was fired for berating, intimidating and vandalizing a Pro-Life group and their display. And ya can't ever forget Professor Muscle.

The students are worse. They just physically shut down any contrary or conservative speaker.

The Dems are no shrinking violets.
Did you attend college?

• Haha

Republicans still have so much to learn from democrats. How many federally funded bad actors do you think there are in that gif? I'd guess at least 10.

Clearly they are all Antifa. Federally funded.... LOL.

Thanks for the tweet. Is there an article that verifies that they are trans activists and it was really urine? The guy that posted the tweet is a nut job.
Would you just prefer insane leftist violence?

Clearly they are all Antifa. Federally funded.... LOL.

Not too caught up on current events, huh?

• Haha
Thanks for the tweet. Is there an article that verifies that they are trans activists and it was really urine? The guy that posted the tweet is a nut job.
Weird how you didn’t ask any other posters to “verify” their posted tweets. Wait…not weird. Completely expected. Lol

• Haha
Weird how you didn’t ask any other posters to “verify” their posted tweets. Wait…not weird. Completely expected. Lol

As is the lack of the same challenges from the other side on your post. Look at the people picking apart the OP and similar posts yet will accept something like your post as factual with no curiosity about whether the details are accurate. You would think they would ask the same questions if they truly wanted to verify the details. Those same people become CSI forensics experts when something is posted from the other side.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT