ADVERTISEMENT

Why is Trump off the campaign trail?

Combo of PTSD and hubris when was leading in polls.

But certainly not ramping up much.

Reactions: Torg
He is getting nuttier every day. Now he is making up stories about being in a helicopter with Willie Brown that almost went down. He can't comprehend questions people ask him. Looks like dementia, shame on his family for forcing him to do this.
Yup, and his handlers are just trotting him out there pretending everything is fine. It's borderline elder abuse, honestly.

Harris, Walz, and Vance are all hitting it hard doing events everyday. All Trump has is a single event in Montana all this week. What gives?
It almost feels like he doesn't want to win. But, he needs to win to stay out of the court system. He doesn't make any sense, but everyone knows that.

A lot of the money he fundraises isn't going toward the campaign, I'm sure.

Harris, Walz, and Vance are all hitting it hard doing events everyday. All Trump has is a single event in Montana all this week. What gives?
To be fair, he hasn’t campaigned at anything like the pace we saw from him in ‘16. It’s almost, dare I say it, as tho he’s getting old and doesn’t have the same energy.
It's starting to really set in that she is incapable of speaking without a script, isn't it?
If the alternative is Trump riffing like he did yesterday, I’m okay with that.

Low energy. Probably needs the help from the Big Hurt and Flutie.

8hhm3tnzrdub1.png

And Melania won’t like it, too.

I honestly think it is a bit of the Biden situation. Yesterday’s press conference was an absolute chit show. His rally speeches have descended into an old man behaving crazier than a sprayed cockroach for 90 minutes as people begin leaving after 20 minutes. The crowds also are not great (which is why he said there was 107k at Jersey rally and his DC rally was bigger than MLKs.

He is quite literally an old, senile, crazy man now. Every performance peels off voters.

Getting out of his comfort zone going into the lion's den in Montana, going to be pretty tough for him I imagine.
The rally is just a quick stop, his real reason for visiting is he's having a private affair at the Yellowstone Club later in the weekend. Hoping some big pocket guys are willing to part with a few million.

Reactions: McLovin32
I honestly think it is a bit of the Biden situation. Yesterday’s press conference was an absolute chit show. His rally speeches have descended into an old man behaving crazier than a sprayed cockroach for 90 minutes as people begin leaving after 20 minutes. The crowds also are not great (which is why he said there was 107k at Jersey rally and his DC rally was bigger than MLKs.

He is quite literally an old, senile, crazy man now. Every performance peels off voters.
We were in unprecedented territory when Biden stepped down due to age. Cool part is he was able to listen to those closest to him and did it for good of the country.

Is there a chance any back room GOP talks are talking place to replace their rambling fool? What is the deadline to do something, if they could?

The answer is clear. It's the damn New York state court judge who is forcing him to attend trial and keeping him off the campaign trail. DT Barnum desperately wants to be campaigning but the damn trial judges are trying to rig the election.

BUT LIL PUMP IS PERFORMING HIS DISS TRACK AT THE NEXT RALLY!!!

That’s gonna get all 300 people there frickin amped up!

Reactions: nelly02
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT