ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio state senator warns of ‘civil war’ if Trump loses in November

Except the ‘comedian’ in the above video thought it would be hilarious to see conservatives get murdered by the military for simply owning guns.

Idiotic and hypocritical, not to mention unfunny.

Oh brother. . . he's talking about people who think they have a chance taking on the US Military. Not "The penalty for owning guns is death"

Snowflake much?

Idiotic and hypocritical, not to mention unfunny.
Did you vote for either Trump or Biden?

Because if you did.......that is idiotic, hypocritical and unfunny.

Don't ever f***ing let me catch you voting for anyone unfit to run this country again, even if they're "the only choices".

Enough f***ing excuses.

You're welcome. :)

Did you vote for either Trump or Biden?

Because if you did.......that is idiotic, hypocritical and unfunny.

Don't ever f***ing let me catch you voting for anyone unfit to run this country again, even if they're "the only choices".

Enough f***ing excuses.

You're welcome. :)
No. I didn’t vote for Trump or Biden. Why would anyone? Neither’s qualified to be a Walmart greeter.

Umm, no. He was talking about using a military drone to murder a bunch of American citizens. Hilaaarious.

Lmao at how selectively outraged liberals are about gun violence.

Hypocrites.
Jfc. Either we didn’t watch the same video or you are a complete moran. Two others said the same as I did. Guess you are just a moran.

These "civil war" MAGAs have no idea how quickly they would all be taken out. They can have as many guns and ammunition as they want. A tomahawk missile to their compounds ends things pretty quickly
Sounds like the same, arrogant delusion that fueled the American empire to defeats in Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan.

Looking for an honest, decent, non-compromised individual who’s loyal to their oath and not loyal to any corporation or foreign government

Swipe Discover GIF by Debby Ryan

I think another Trump loss would promise a ton more preparation from law enforcement this time around. I agree that violence will probably occur, but I don’t think another January 6 is going to happen. Much less a second civil war.
Well - he's not in office, so that's a deterrent. SMFH

I think another Trump loss would promise a ton more preparation from law enforcement this time around. I agree that violence will probably occur, but I don’t think another January 6 is going to happen. Much less a second civil war.
I don't foresee it at the Capitol or DC again. I think this would be local and state. I also believe there is a good chance that someone will take a shot a Kamala.

Last edited:
Reactions: fsu1jreed
I don't foresee it at the Capital or DC again. I think this would be local and state. I also believe there is a good chance that someone will take a shot a Kamala.

I can see a local uprising occurring. Maybe even many of them. A semi-organized rebellion of some militia shitheads? Sure. Who knows? As far as Kamala Harris, I hope she receives the maximum protection that’s available.

I don't foresee it at the Capitol or DC again. I think this would be local and state. I also believe there is a good chance that someone will take a shot a Kamala.

Trump losses in states like Arizona would absolutely result in riots at any public building associated with counting the votes, and aggressive pushes - with the support of GOP legislators - to appoint fake electors. It will be ugly.

Last edited:
I got my first Cletus. I’m honored! The thread is about a second civil war in the United States, correct? I offered my opinion on why it won’t happen. Do you agree with me, Joe?
So, you want to back away from your prior statement, then, which I'd answered for you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT