ADVERTISEMENT

Why would corprate america

To all of you who think I am blowing smoke, I linked the list of "Partners" to the World Economic Forum. There are hundreds of major US companies who support this group and have agreed to their agenda. Click on the "Our Partners" to see who supports this agenda.

The following link discusses what stakeholder capitalism is.

"The third and final priority of a Great Reset agenda is to harness the innovations of the Fourth Industrial Revolution to support the public good, especially by addressing health and social challenges. During the COVID-19 crisis, companies, universities, and others have joined forces to develop diagnostics, therapeutics, and possible vaccines; establish testing centers; create mechanisms for tracing infections; and deliver telemedicine. Imagine what could be possible if similar concerted efforts were made in every sector."

Do you trust the global elite to treat all facets of life the same way they lied and forced covid lockdowns, mask mandates, vaccine mandates on people?

Do you find it weird that there is all this information out there, but not many people actually know what this is or they think this is all just a conspiracy. I know I do.
Here is a 96 page document detailing how they will measure stakeholder capitalism. This is not just a whim, this has been in the works since Clinton first supported it.

• Haha
Reactions: Mpchillin
And shit like this spewing out of your hole is fu<king hilarious to all of us except the dumbest of the MAGATS and republicans.

See you next Tuesday.
I think your problem is you haven’t seen any next Tuesday in way too long.
🎯
There can’t be any other reason you’re so unhinged, unless you’re trying to impress the other a-holes on here. Pretty low bar.

The Delaware Dimwit is FAR smarter than you and me. I literally can't understand how you refuse to see the accomplishments Biden has done for the USA. Nothing he does is acknowledged by Republicans.
If you want to declare Joe Biden smarter than yourself, go right ahead.
You have zero basis to insult me in that regard, however.
You managed to insult me far worse than the foul mouthed ingrates by insinuating that.

• Haha
Reactions: Kelsers
Is it fun making up BS all the time?
You’re a fortunate young man…troll…bot…whatever….you’ve got posters defending you regardless of how misinformed you appear to be.
That was a true statement and yet you think it’s BS? There’s still a lingering bitterness and doubt. Not unlike the simps who still cling to the 2020 nonsense.

If you want to declare Joe Biden smarter than yourself, go right ahead.
You have zero basis to insult me in that regard, however.
You managed to insult me far worse than the foul mouthed ingrates by insinuating that.
Goldy, you fell for Trump twice. I think that we can put to bed any notion that you have any real intelligence.

Reactions: sadiehawkins
Normally I’m up for discussion. But on this one, if it’s not already apparent there is no point in trying to convince you.
We have a bunch of cowards on this board. Once a bunch of facts are thrown in your face, you all go run and hide, except those of you who want to call names to goldmom. Some day you guys will grow up and be able to talk with the adults in the room.

Your Biden/China bullshit aside, there is nothing that prevents oil corporations from selling American drilled oil to the highest bidder overseas.

Do you support nationalization of the oil industry to keep that oil here?
These are the same democrats you support who can't even say that wanting the genocide of jews is hate speech. She didn't apologize until her job was in jeopardy.

If people can't see that the left have some dangerous ideas, they are in denial.

These are the same democrats you support who can't even say that wanting the genocide of jews is hate speech. She didn't apologize until her job was in jeopardy.

If people can't see that the left have some dangerous ideas, they are in denial.

Jfc, i dont know if you are responding to the wrong person with this response as it has nothing to do with the comment of mine thay you quoted from me about energy independence and keeping american drilled oil from being sold to the highest bidder overseas

Maybe it is your attempt to shift the topic since your drill baby drill our way to energy independence claim has no teeth with the way things currently are.

This is a weak attempt at a troll.
Be better.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT