ADVERTISEMENT

WI GOP standing ovation for the 17 year old charged murderer

I’m not an attorney so IDGAF about legal definitions. Your hero is sitting in juvenile detention charged with intentional homicide and reckless homicide and probably felony arms violations as well and rightly so. You can take your dumb questions to the local DA that charged him and jailed him. I’m pretty certain they will set you straight with your definitions.

While you’re there maybe you can speak to his two fat ass parents and ask them why they set their kid up to fail at life. Was it for the bizarre GOP fame they’re now taking advantage of or maybe there’s a book deal already in the works. Awesome family right there. Great parenting.
Not my hero jagstick and IDGAF about you not giving a f*ck. I don't need to ask anyone about it so shove it. Sorry if the GOP folks that are tired of rioting and a person who acts in self defense is freaking lambasted from people like you then call out his parents. Sped

The kid is going to walk.

The attorneys are fighting extradition because he would not receive a fair trial right now. Give things some distance to settle down.

Shameful.

The person who should get a hero’s welcome is the dead man with the skateboard. Instead of running from a terrorist with an assault rifle, he jumped in to protect others. In almost any other situation people like that get celebrated.

Not my hero jagstick and IDGAF about you not giving a f*ck. I don't need to ask anyone about it so shove it. Sorry if the GOP folks that are tired of rioting and a person who acts in self defense is freaking lambasted from people like you then call out his parents. Sped

You’re a blind idiot. Surprised you can breathe without assistance. Bye!

Drew Brees wore the name of a rapist on his helmet so an angry mob wouldn’t burn down his mansion.

Shameful.

The person who should get a hero’s welcome is the dead man with the skateboard. Instead of running from a terrorist with an assault rifle, he jumped in to protect others. In almost any other situation people like that get celebrated.

Why was he there? The people that get celebrated in that situation aren't there to commit arson

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT