ADVERTISEMENT

Wildcat?

Prophethawk

Team MVP
Oct 17, 2015
With CJ not as mobile right now and Kirk being the NewKirk and having two weeks to work on it, I expect to see Mitchell in the wildcat with the Wad lined up next to him for a little zone read action. If anyone remembers correctly, Mitchell ran a lot of this in H.S.
Ok, it probably would never happen, but it might be kinda fun to see considering the way those 2 are running right now, and the way the OL is dominating folks in the run game.

I don't, as long as Iowa can line up and run for 200+ with how they've been doing it then why get cute? I've seen this wildcat stuff come back and bite teams in the rear when they run it, try to throw out of it, etc..getting way too cute.

Ya know what...there is no new KF, but if there were, that would be an awesome change of pace offensive scheme that would not only work but would help keep CJ healthy. So you can be sure you will NEVER see such a thing out of Iowa. But I'd love it.

MV5BMTY5MTkyNzgzNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDgwOTc2NA@@._V1_SX214_AL_.jpg

I'd like to see some reverses, or at least fake-reverses out of some of our running plays, but i don't see the wildcat coming. just not in character with anything ferentz or davis have done.

Ya know, this brings up a good point. We haven't really seen any "exotics" this yr.

Hopefully with OL and CJB health improving, they can stretch the field again and open lanes so teams can't tee off on CJ. Otherwise, some misdirection might b in order

Ya know, this brings up a good point. We haven't really seen any "exotics" this yr.

Hopefully with OL and CJB health improving, they can stretch the field again and open lanes so teams can't tee off on CJ. Otherwise, some misdirection might b in order
Find a corner or safety being a hero in run support, and run the flea flicker at him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT