ADVERTISEMENT

Will Cade come back next year?

Well he proved in 2021 that he is a better passer and qb that what we have now although we havent seen Lainez at all. But Cade also had a really good running game and I would say better receivers at Mich which makes it much easier to throw passes without a lot of pressure to guys who can be open by a couple yards

What sucks is SWARM Inc paid a lot to bring in Cade McNamara, Erick All, and speedy Kaleb Brown. Kaleb has how many catches this season? Ughhhh

I wish Cade a full and speedy recover. However, I'm not excited that he is coming back. IMO, he's overrated and average at best and will likely get injured again (hate that for him). He's proven now to be injury prone....and he isn't very good when playing injured. I'm probably within a very small minority...but I'd like it if he moved on.

I wish Cade a full and speedy recover. However, I'm not excited that he is coming back. IMO, he's overrated and average at best and will likely get injured again (hate that for him). He's proven now to be injury prone....and he isn't very good when playing injured. I'm probably within a very small minority...but I'd like it if he moved on.
Once he doesn't have a bad wheel, don't you think that his effectiveness will greatly improve?

Great that he'd come back......... but does the 2nd season cost the same as this season??

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT