ADVERTISEMENT

Will people be recording monologues in their cars forever?

FAUlty Gator

HR Legend
Oct 27, 2017
I think when we look back at these times, I think something weird we will all point to is how many people made recordings complaining about stuff while sitting in their cars. What has caused this phenomenon? Will it continue? Why is it a thing?

That said…here’s one.

I watched a comic skit once where the guy was talking about looking at his grandparents photos and how amazing they were and that our grandkids are screwed. "And here's grandpa with a plate of food at Denny's, and here's grandma putting her lipstick on in the car... our photos suck!" LOL

It's about the audio. Apparently cars are much better for recording audio than bedrooms. I took a social media course recently and learned this about TikTok. I had just been assuming all these people had loved ones who wouldn't let them record near them so they go out for a little truth spreading drive but it's actually about the audio quality.

I think when we look back at these times, I think something weird we will all point to is how many people made recordings complaining about stuff while sitting in their cars. What has caused this phenomenon? Will it continue? Why is it a thing?

That said…here’s one.
The best ending would have been paramedics pulling his dead meat sack out of his car.

As long as people keep reposting their dumb videos, I suppose it will continue. Probably won't be long until car companies start offering douchebag packages with built-in cameras, mics and lighting.
I think you may have breathed that into existence hoping it might be an Onion feature or SNL sketch but in this timeline it's going right to the auto manufacturing board room. Somebody is going to try it

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT