ADVERTISEMENT

Will the Jim Harbaugh act change?

4 and 5 star athletes and a 3rd string QB...Michigan and Harbaugh will be just fine...oh, and I thought you said stars don’t mean anything? LOL
Your problem is the 1st and 2nd string guys are no better then Peters. I wouldn't take Speight or O'Korn over anyone that Iowa has had the last several years or currently.

Your problem is the 1st and 2nd string guys are no better then Peters. I wouldn't take Speight or O'Korn over anyone that Iowa has had the last several years or currently.
Some qb from Ole Miss is going to Mich and trying to get imm. eligibility. I don't know what year he is or anything else. Somebody else does, I'm sure. (Or SIAP)

Some qb from Ole Miss is going to Mich and trying to get imm. eligibility. I don't know what year he is or anything else. Somebody else does, I'm sure. (Or SIAP)
Yes, I've heard about the guy from the Michigan trolls on here blathering about their next great transfer QB, like O'Korn was supposed to be really good too. You know, like what we heard from Nebby fans about Tanner terrific right? I'll believe it when I see it.

Here's the dealio with Frost... He runs an Oregon-type spread with tempo and a mobile QB. His linemen are small and mobile to suit his finesse offense. His UCF defenses were terrible.

We've seen this from one of the system's architects (Rich-Rod) and it DOES NOT work in cold weather leagues. They'll look unbeatable in Sept but quite the opposite in Camp Randall or Kinnick in late November with their backup QB.

That's the funny thing about Nebraska fans and other teams fans that say KF is fleecing the U of I but they don't take into account all the money their programs are spending to pay fired coaches and AD's.

Example: I'm sure Nebraska is paying $4 to 5 mil a year to Callahan, Pelini, Eichorst, and now Riley then add in the new coaches salary that hasn't coached a game at UNL but paying top three in the conference. I'll take Kirk's three BCS bowls, two conference championships, and one B1G appearance over their coaching failures any day at $4.5 million a year while helping fund all other sports at Iowa. Those rubes to the west aren't the best fans, more like dumbest.
Don't quote me, but I think Nebby has about $19 million due on the books, not counting AD's.

New header: Interchange Jim Harbaugh / Fran McCaffery?

Fran is a different story. I like Fran. Just wish he didn't go so ballistic. But that's just my opinion.

Harbaugh has begun to wear on me. PJ would send me to prison. :cool:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT