ADVERTISEMENT

Will Trumpers respond with violence? Or is it just a matter of when?

We all know Trumpers are a few sandwiches short of a picnic and easy to influence. Will they be influenced by the inevitable whiney ass bitching that is about to flood Twitter and resort to violence in the name of their cult leader? If so, how long and in what way?

Let's hear your predictions.
This would be the first question a pussy like you would ask! 🤣 💩

This would be the first question a pussy like you would ask! 🤣 💩
200w.gif

I own you. Now get all those handles fired up!

I give you credit for being willing to admit you’re a piece of shit.

Enjoy voting for a felon, you ****ing unAmerican dirtbag.

🤣

Bitch, sit the **** down. 😆

You’re too pussy to do anything but run your cocksucker on an anonymous message board.

LMAO.

This thread has them all worked up! Look at them all pissing their pants in here!

Go you little bitches, go!!!

This thread has them all worked up! Look at them all pissing their pants in here!

Go you little bitches, go!!!
It absolutely amazes me when unsophisticated dopes start puffing out on an anonymous message board.

“Yeah, meet me behind the Duncan Donuts! I will get there as soon as my mom gets home to give me a ride!”

It’s hilarious.

Imagine being this upset over Donald Trump. LMAO. 😂

You want violence why don’t you and lunchbox drive to southern Clayton County. I’ll be there for a fight.
YOU TELL THEM, HAWKEYE HITMAN!!!!!!!!! YOU AND ME WILL BE WAITING IN SOUTHERN CLAYTON COUNTY READY TO KICK THE ASSES OF ALL DA RADICAL LEFTIST MARXIST COMMUNIST LIBTAHDS WHO DARE STEP UP TO US ALPHA DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!! THESE INTERSTATE BATHHOUSE BUTT PIRATES BETTER WATCH THEIR MOUTHS OR WE'LL BE SHUTTING THEM!!!!!!!! JUST AS SOON AS WE GET DONE ENJOYING OUR CANS OF REFRESHING AND CRISP AND ICE COLD SPRITE!!!!!!!! WE WON'T BE DINING ON SEMEN AND SOY LIKE BERNIE AND DA SQUAD AND DA SLOW JOE AND DA CHE GUEVARA AND DA TRUMP JURY THAT WAS FULL OF DEEP STATE SOROS PUPPETS!!!!!!!!!!!! WE'LL FIGHT THIS WAR TOGETHER HITMAN — YOU AND ME TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
The worthless Marxist democrats better hope Trump stays on the ticket.
THEY ARE SO WORTHLESS!!!!!! THEY LIVE IN CARDBOARD BOXES AND DON'T HAVE JOBS AND ALL THEY EAT IS SEMEN AND SOY AND LAB MEAT AND THEY WISH THEY COULD HAVE FAT FOOKIN BANK ACCOUNTS LIKE YOU AND ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE SHOULD KICK THEIR DICKS IN SO THESE RADICAL LEFIST MARXISTS CAN'T BE DOING BUTT PIRATE STUFF AT THE INTERSTATE BATHHOUSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THESE LOONY LEFT LOSAHS LIKE BERNIE AND DA SQUAD HAVE NO CLUE AT THE FIGHT THAT'S WAITING FOR THEM IN SOUTHERN CLAYTON COUNTY!!!!!!!!!!!!! NONE OF YOU BETA CUCKS HAVE THE GUTS TO COME TAKE ON DA HAWKEYE FOOKIN HITMAN AND HIS CONSERVATIVE BRUH LUNCHBOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE A DYNAMIC DUO LIKE SONNY AND CHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isn't this thread a thing of beauty? I didn't expect to attract all of Ryan's handles and bottom of the HROT barrell but they are out in force! It's a simp convention in here and I'm loving it.

I want to know exactly what the bait was that got them all in here because this is peak HORT in my book.
It's not the worm it's the wiggle.

Reactions: Hawki97
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT