ADVERTISEMENT

Will we see a series of debates this election cycle?

Will they agree to debates

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
For the same reason you don't let Trump testify under oath you don't want him at a debate. He never does well when someone can respond to his bullshit and call him out on his random statements. At best, it would be another shitshow of constant interruptions like it was the last time when he tried to infect everyone there with Covid.

No way Biden takes the debate stage,.. I actually think he's hoping for another covid outbreak so that he can disappear to his basement again...

I suspect the answer is no, for two and a half reasons:
1. Both sides, and maybe Biden's a little more, likely perceive them to entail material downside risk.
2. This isn't an election that will be decided by 'undecideds," and debates are not how you motivate the base.
2.5 No one really cares about debates any more anyway.

1. Both sides, and maybe Biden's a little more, likely perceive them to entail material downside risk.
2. This isn't an election that will be decided by 'undecideds," and debates are not how you motivate the base.
Well done sir. 17 points awarded.
I don't think we want the rest of the world to see our debates

• Sad
Reactions: funksouljon
I don’t think Trump has ever won a single debate he’s participated in. I think he knows it’s his best strategy to avoid them.

Trump already crushed Haley in her own state by 20 points. He would have nothing to gain by debating. Now that the Supreme Court ruled 9-0 (as we all knew they would) that States can't keep Trump off the ballot, he's going to walk to the nomination.
Of course he is. But he's not going to debate biden, because he's a fumble bum. Prepares for nothing. Talks off the top of his head without knowing what he's talking about. Screams and yells and cuts in on people. After every debate he comes off looking like a fool. He doesn't want that.

#2.5 .......is 100% on!

Of course he is. But he's not going to debate biden, because he's a fumble bum. Prepares for nothing. Talks off the top of his head without knowing what he's talking about. Screams and yells and cuts in on people. After every debate he comes off looking like a fool. He doesn't want that.
If a Trump-Biden debate doesn't happen it will be because Biden didn't want it to happen. I promise you that Trump wants to debate Biden a hundred times before November. You're delusional if you think Biden is better on a stage right now than Trump. Biden would need someone to walk him to the podium and that loses him the debate before one word is spoken.

If a Trump-Biden debate doesn't happen it will be because Biden didn't want it to happen. I promise you that Trump wants to debate Biden a hundred times before November. You're delusional if you think Biden is better on a stage right now than Trump. Biden would need someone to walk him to the podium and that loses him the debate before one word is spoken.
Bet me.

Lying Donny Sexual Abuser has absolutely no grasp of any issue. Because he has no ability to read, be thoughtful, and think deeply and plan policy. He just blusters on and screams lies and chants Mexicans rapists and stir stuff up, but he does nothing of a thoughtful cohesive manner, to let us know what he will do. It's just like his first Administration. Absolutely no direction just a bunch of dumpster fire chaos. Running through incompetent staff and people like water, with absolutely no idea what he's talking about half the time. God who wants to go back to that chaos and dumpster fire. Where the world looks at our president as a laughing stock and a buffoon. That is except for North Korea and russia, who he's cozy and in love with.

We should replace debates with a dance off.

Have the two of them compete on Dancing With the Stars.
Village People Dancing GIF by de chinezen

Dance Fun GIF by Gallery.fm

Don't forget Trump is not allowed on Twitter yet every single post he puts out gets shared there by attention whores.

Trump is allowed on Twitter. You must have missed that Twitter was sold to Elon Musk and he changed the moderation policies significantly.

Weird thing is Trump could agree to any and all terms from Biden's side and potentially win a debate by talking as little as possible and letting Biden inevitably stumble physically and mentally.
Trump is probably too dumb to agree to terms and pull it off. Or obviously if he did he wouldn't be able to contain himself
Probably a lot of truth here

Reactions: ButtersHawk
All the same posters saying the same things from four years ago. Is Biden the evil mastermind that has carefully been plotting with communists to destroy America or is he asleep for all of it and the country is ran by his Deep State handlers?

Is Joe afraid of debating because he can't speak without drooling and his dementia is far too big of a liability or is Joe only an effective debater because he cheated by using performance enhancing drugs?

Sitting presidents don't typically do debates. I can't remember one doing them...even Carter didn't debate Kennedy in that contested primary season.
What? I seem to remember a sitting President doing debates, but that was way back in 2020, so maybe I’m remembering wrong

• Haha
Trump already crushed Haley in her own state by 20 points. He would have nothing to gain by debating. Now that the Supreme Court ruled 9-0 (as we all knew they would) that States can't keep Trump off the ballot, he's going to walk to the nomination.
And then end up a 5 time loser.

What? I seem to remember a sitting President doing debates, but that was way back in 2020, so maybe I’m remembering wrong
In primaries…we were talk about the primaries. If you can come up with a sitting president debating in the primaries fire away.

Reactions: gohawks50
Under no circumstances should Biden agree to a debate unless it's mutually agreed that the moderator kill the mic during interruptions.

Plus, there's just nothing in it for Biden.

Trump will make some debate demands, Biden's camp will decline the ridiculous demands, Trump will say no debates without and that the Biden camp is backing out for not fulfilling the demands. The Biden camp will say the demands are ridiculous and that Trump is backing out of the debate by having outlandish demands.

Book it.
I had sex in a gym

Reactions: Moral
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT