ADVERTISEMENT

Are there any demographics that will show up in greater numbers for Biden this time around?

FAUlty Gator

HR Legend
Oct 27, 2017
Biden topped out with 81,000,000 votes in last election due to peak hatred of Trump. He's lost that steam because Trump hasn't been in office to fvck anything up. So, which of those demographics that came out for him last time are going to increase in numbers or at least stay the same?

I think he's going to get helped out quite a bit due to the abortion issue.

However:
Blacks are way less interested this time around.
Young people are mad about Israel/ Palestine and world affairs.
Middle class is feeling the sting of inflation still.
Latinos are moving more and more towards GOP.
Swing voters have just named "The border/ immigration" as their top concern, moving "inflation" to #2. Both of those things hurt him.

Where are his numbers going to improve this time around? It's not like he can go out there and give speeches and inspire confidence. He's not going to give any unscripted press conferences. I imagine debates will either be a complete mess for him or off the table altogether.

Other than the laughing emojis from the usual cowardly suspects, can anyone explain where he's going to gain votes?

Biden topped out with 81,000,000 votes in last election due to peak hatred of Trump. He's lost that steam because Trump hasn't been in office to fvck anything up. So, which of those demographics that came out for him last time are going to increase in numbers or at least stay the same?

I think he's going to get helped out quite a bit due to the abortion issue.

However:
Blacks are way less interested this time around.
Young people are mad about Israel/ Palestine and world affairs.
Middle class is feeling the sting of inflation still.
Latinos are moving more and more towards GOP.
Swing voters have just named "The border/ immigration" as their top concern, moving "inflation" to #2. Both of those things hurt him.

Where are his numbers going to improve this time around? It's not like he can go out there and give speeches and inspire confidence. He's not going to give any unscripted press conferences. I imagine debates will either be a complete mess for him or off the table altogether.

Other than the laughing emojis from the usual cowardly suspects, can anyone explain where he's going to gain votes?
I just visited my son's grave this weekend. I met a lot of people living there are voting for Biden. So if Biden gets out there and finds the cemetery demographic, then, yes, he can gain votes. Even with his 32% approval ratings, he can gain votes by reaching out to the forgotten people in the cemeteries. He's really polling well with this demographic.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT