Will you vote for Trump in 2024?

Will you vote for Trump in 2024?

• I’m Republican, Yes

• I’m Republican, No

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Any chance to save our republic depends entirely on an American (republican) house, senate, and President in 2024. If that doesnt happen, the freaks and geeks will be so forced into normalization on us that nothing that our country was founded on will have a chance.
Drama queen much?

I would rather have DeSantis but Trump would work in a pinch. 100% Trump is running maybe a Trump/DeSantis ticket in the works? It would be nice to return to some since of normalcy when the only thing we had to worry about was the occasional mean tweet.
Are mean tweets worse than actively trying to overturn a free and fair election? Do you think a candidate for public office should call an election official in another state and ask them to "find" votes? Thanks in advance for the answer.

Any chance to save our republic depends entirely on an American (republican) house, senate, and President in 2024. If that doesnt happen, the freaks and geeks will be so forced into normalization on us that nothing that our country was founded on will have a chance.
Wrong

Reactions: mstp1992
Isn't it weird how a website for college sports, presumably frequented by individuals with college educations are opposed to Trump? It's like he loves the poorly educated.

That's you.
How familiar with the university of Iowa political culture are you? Ever hear the phrase "birds of a feather flock together"? This place is a giant group think. I once thought this place was like 50 people, as time goes on I'm starting to believe more and more thst it is closer to like 30 and several people have multiple handles.

How familiar with the university of Iowa political culture are you? Ever hear the phrase "birds of a feather flock together"? This place is a giant group think. I once thought this place was like 50 people, as time goes on, I'm starting to believe more and more that it is closer to like 30 and several people have multiple handles.
I think it is around 75-80. It's just that not only do they think the same, but they take each other's ideas, notions and even use the same words. It is absolutely uncanny. They even use the same deflection techniques. (Lots of name calling and insults) I sometimes think everyone is getting the same email every few hours from the same Soros funded think tank. (Although, why Mr. Soros would bother with this menagerie of characters is a puzzle.)

There does seem to be a group of perhaps ten who engage, who are polite, and who write thoughtfully. (Using actual information) I like those guys since I never get a chance to talk to a Liberal in real life who knows much about anything.

.............................................................................................

As far as this thread goes, it appears to be part of an ongoing manipulation of lazy and weaker minds. The objective is to so demonize a certain past president that folks are embarrassed to vote for him. The weak-minded will fall into the trap, and most of them already have ... but just to be sure, the campaign continues.

Have you noticed that no one ever (Well, I can think of about two) ever proclaims the greatness of Joe Biden? His decision-making ability? or his poise when under pressure. That subject is apparently too touchy. Instead, they fall back to bashing someone who was voted out of office. It seems like a rather weak approach to winning an election.

JFC...You know that's bullsh!t.

This place is easily 70% leftists.

Perhaps you don’t know what “demographics” means. HROT is primarily white, male, suburban to rural.

How about this. Among this white male group, of the ones who identify as Republican the majority claim to not be Trump supporters. You see the problem here?

Perhaps you don’t know what “demographics” means. HROT is primarily white, male, suburban to rural.

How about this. Among this white male group, of the ones who identify as Republican the majority claim to not be Trump supporters. You see the problem here?
Does the same apply to those on the left that said they didn't vote for Biden but against Trump?
Basically you're saying every Democrat on this board is a staunch Biden supporter and their claims of voting against Trump and not specifically for Biden is pure bullshit.

Reactions: DocRambo
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..

No. No, I will not be voting for Trump in 2024 or ever again.

Seriously? Trump refused to concede when he lost. We can’t have his ass in office again. I want to hear major ideas on overhauling welfare, food stamps, section 8, and the military. We need to cut spending like it’s never been cut before.
If u want policy details and attention to the legislative process Trump isn't your guy. If u want grievances and maybe some rubber stamps on court picks. Trump is for u. Although after the election fraud? Of 2020, those court picks will become more contentious on his end. Probably a loyalty pledge to him.

Everyone knows what you were conveying.

Just come right out and say it.

Trump supporters all try to pretend they are not Trump supporters. Because he is an embarrassment, and they know he is an embarrassment, but they can't help themselves.
I’m, white, male, 50 and live in a town of 700 in western Iowa. Are you saying I’m a Trump supporter? I’ve been called that countless times on this board by those on the left, yet I’ve never cast a single vote for that man.

I’m, white, male, 50 and live in a town of 700 in western Iowa. Are you saying I’m a Trump supporter? I’ve been called that countless times on this board by those on the left, yet I’ve never cast a single vote for that man.

And how is that relevant to my thesis? Do you disagree that your demographic (white, middle aged, male, rural) is the strongest demographic for Trump and supports him around 70%? You are exactly who I'm talking about. Almost none of you admit you support Trump, but clearly 70% secretly do.

And how is that relevant to my thesis? Do you disagree that your demographic (white, middle aged, male, rural) is the strongest demographic for Trump and supports him around 70%? You are exactly who I'm talking about. Almost none of you admit you support Trump, but clearly 70% secretly do.

Among this white male group, of the ones who identify as Republican the majority claim to not be Trump supporters

My opinion is, there are more like me than you are giving credit. The way I take your comments is that we have a bunch of liars here on HORT.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
My order of preference:
1. Non-Trumpy Republican
2. Trumpy-Republican
3. Democratic field
4. Hillary
5. Joe and/or Kamala
6. Trump

I didn't include a 3rd party option, though I would consider it if Trump were running again against the current administration. Gawd, the last two presidential elections have been depressing.

Reactions: Nole Lou and Bro D
My order of preference:
1. Non-Trumpy Republican
2. Trumpy-Republican
3. Democratic field
4. Hillary
5. Joe and/or Kamala
6. Trump

I didn't include a 3rd party option, though I would consider it if Trump were running again against the current administration. Gawd, the last two presidential elections have been depressing.
Your 2nd choice is very concerning and likely worse than 6 in the long run

My order of preference:
1. Non-Trumpy Republican
2. Trumpy-Republican
3. Democratic field
4. Hillary
5. Joe and/or Kamala
6. Trump

Just to be clear, you would vote for MTG over, say, Amy Klobuchar?

I’ve never met a Trump supporter that isn’t proud to show it.

How do you know? I mean, it's not like 70 million Americans are driving pickup trucks with Trump flags waving or storming the capitol dressed like a Viking.

My opinion is, there are more like me than you are giving credit. The way I take your comments is that we have a bunch of liars here on HORT.

Yes. Given the actual results of elections and scientific polls, clearly a bunch of Trump supporters won't admit it. It's why so many posters furiously defend every criticism levelled at him, yet say they don't support him and didn't vote for him.

Somebody sure as F did.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT