ADVERTISEMENT

Willie Geist just said it best...

I'm calmer than you are.

I love democracy and as long as Biden won legally everything is good with me.

Spoiler alert. He did.
In what way exactly. I denounced what happened but you can't pin that squarely on Trump and only Trump. I am just stunned at the number of people on here that were silent all summer and still support people that actually called for violence. I would say you cant have it both ways, but I guess when you control the media and limit free speech- you can!

Get help.

I can’t think of one single Morning Joe ‘cast member’ who I take seriously.
I used to like Morning Joe but they really need to get one conservative on their panel.

They simply parrot each other for a couple hours nowadays...used to be Joe giving the con perspective but those days are past.

I enjoy a little debate and there isn’t any on MJ at the moment.

Minka is smoking hot though...
image.jpg

Reactions: Thunderlips71
Here's the thing...if they were speaking to Democrats, we wouldn't have stormed the Capitol...because common sense. But speaking to their base...idiots...people living in an alternate reality? Capitol. Stormed.
Rigged stolen lies for MONTHS they knew EXACTLY what these people were about to do and are participants.

Reactions: hawkbirch
It would have done a lot for your perception and is some of the reason we are having the issues we are now. Again, if there wasn't anything there then so be it. We spend 3 years on Russia but people were so upset about a 10 day audit that would have had zero affect on inauguration timing.
Sounds like you are one of those who are upset, but most Americans weren't.

There is no way unless you are a magat zombie that bullshit excuse will hold up. From June's comments that if he doesn't win the election it is rigged, to rigging the USPS himself, to declaring victory fraudulently election night to stop the steal. LOL

Those that supported what happened last week will of course vote against impeachment. But it doesn't necessarily follow that those that will vote against impeachment supported what happened last week.
Yeah, it kinda does. At the very least it means they don’t care if it happens again. Which means they tacitly support it.

Reactions: HawkMD
There is no way unless you are a magat zombie that bullshit excuse will hold up. From June's comments that if he doesn't win the election it is rigged, to rigging the USPS himself, to declaring victory fraudulently election night to stop the steal. LOL
That standard could be applied to somebody like Bernie for that congressional softball game shooting a few years back.

I don’t think Bernie is to blame for that and I do hold Trump accountable but I can see how someone could reach a different conclusion. Like I said I don’t agree with that conclusion

That standard could be applied to somebody like Bernie for that congressional softball game shooting a few years back.

I don’t think Bernie is to blame for that and I do hold Trump accountable but I can see how someone could reach a different conclusion. Like I said I don’t agree with that conclusion
Nope there is no other comparisons I'm glad you don't agree but the excuses on these traitors need to end.

Sounds like you are one of those who are upset, but most Americans weren't.

No but I do feel it should have been investigated more considering the mail in factor and pure mathematical irregularities. We talk about healing and unity and I feel like slowing down and showing your cards would have gone a long way with some of the fringe people that we saw last Wednesday.

Actually, there were hundreds of eye witness accounts but I know- safe and secure.
And then it went to multiple courts at the local and state levels. All of them said not enough evidence.

Audits were done and concluded there were no findings of significance.

At some point, we as a people need to accept the results. We can't keep saying one more audit, one more recount, one more

No. You lost. Get over it. And yes, I am calm. I am trying to get you to understand reality.

And then it went to multiple courts at the local and state levels. All of them said not enough evidence.

Audits were done and concluded there were no findings of significance.

At some point, we as a people need to accept the results. We can't keep saying one more audit, one more recount, one more

No. You lost. Get over it. And yes, I am calm. I am trying to get you to understand reality.
Sorry, just a Lebowski joke

Oh I do. I'm trying to explain to you why a large swath of people feel disenfranchised and unheard. I think both sets of fringe people on the right and left should be shot directly to the sun. Problem is I have heard on here that they just can't understand why people feel this way. This is why.

Turn the tables and it sounds similar to people that didn't understand the BLM movement.

Did you call for your congress members to be removed after they supported the riots, burning, and looting this summer? Just curious if you mask your double standard or if you are just brazen and out in the open with it?
Link to Congress members supporting the overthrowing of the federal government at the Capital this summer? Your attempt at comparing the two situations is a losing argument.

Did you call for your congress members to be removed after they supported the riots, burning, and looting this summer? Just curious if you mask your double standard or if you are just brazen and out in the open with it?

if they supported the violence, especially on a public forum, they should be called out.
would there have been the amount of rioting had the law enforcement response last summer been as “hands off” as it appeared to be last week?

The republicans spent years and multiple hearings on Benghazi and found nothing, but they want the democrats to let this go. I'm sure if this was Obama, the last thing they would do is impeach.

No but I do feel it should have been investigated more considering the mail in factor and pure mathematical irregularities. We talk about healing and unity and I feel like slowing down and showing your cards would have gone a long way with some of the fringe people that we saw last Wednesday.
Those "fringe" people had already drunk the Kool-Aid. There was no changing their opinions even if Jesus Christ came down and told them in person that Biden had won a fair and legitimate election. Besides, a lot of state officials in each swing state had already proclaimed the vote tallies as legitimate. Nobody presented any evidence to the contrary.

I used to like Morning Joe but they really need to get one conservative on their panel.

They simply parrot each other for a couple hours nowadays...used to be Joe giving the con perspective but those days are past.

image.jpg
That's because they aren't going to put a Trumpian on at this point to spread absolute BS. The conservative voices now agree that the Trump administration is horrid. There is very little gray area now.

Actually, there were hundreds of eye witness accounts but I know- safe and secure.
Evidence for impeachment?

You would have thought that they would have brought at least one of these "eyewitness accounts" to one of the 79 court cases that got thrown out of court so when the judges asked them "What is your evidence of election fraud?" they wouldn't have to respond with, "We don't have any evidence". Probably would have made their case last a little bit longer.

image.jpg

The tone of the show has always been to try and have reasonable discussions about politics without the nasty rhetoric we see. The problem is, those conservatives don't exist anymore and the only way a defense or justification for their positions can be made is to blatantly lie about their own positions. Denying reality is not something that leads to a constructive discussion about an issue and Joe doesn't have time for that BS. If only more shows showed the same level of integrity. I actually doubt the show is what Scarburough envisioned it to be these days, but when the GOP is in the state it is in where you can't have a discussion without someone trying to gaslight their position, there just isn't much of a choice. The reasonable republicans have been silenced or pushed out of the party.

“Hundreds” that were dismissed by judges and Courts....just because you say something and swear by it, doesn’t make it so. Plus much of the testimony was proven false nice “both sides” of the argument...or the “whole tape” were introduced as testimony/ evidence. He must...you are the victim of a well organized hoax directed towards you by my President. It is not my fault...or responsibility, you swallowed his bullshit hook, line and sinker. “Fool me once, shame on you! Fool me twice....shame on me!”

Reactions: papabeef
“Hundreds” that were dismissed by judges and Courts....just because you say something and swear by it, doesn’t make it so. Plus much of the testimony was proven false nice “both sides” of the argument...or the “whole tape” were introduced as testimony/ evidence. He must...you are the victim of a well organized hoax directed towards you by my President. It is not my fault...or responsibility, you swallowed his bullshit hook, line and sinker. “Fool me once, shame on you! Fool me twice....shame on me!”

No, Joel, it goes like this:

Do you honestly not see a difference between BLM protests and what happened at the Capitol last week?

In what way exactly. I denounced what happened but you can't pin that squarely on Trump and only Trump. I am just stunned at the number of people on here that were silent all summer and still support people that actually called for violence. I would say you cant have it both ways, but I guess when you control the media and limit free speech- you can!
I don't recall anyone supporting any violence in the protest/riots over the summer. I recall, they were condemned by the left.

Reactions: Tom Paris
I heard there were a million bajillion. And they all saw Soros physically burning ballots for Trump while Obama was filling out ballots for dead people in support of Biden. They all saw it. We know this election was stolen from the orange king.

Well, since nobody is able to actually give a good counter argument yet, I would say it is at least sufficient.

Since you evidently ignored the post the first time....

If there were so many eye witnesses why couldn't one of them be brought up at any of the trials contesting the election as evidence of election fraud?

Because all legal avenues were already exhausted. Recounts, lawsuits, audits. NO EVIDENCE was found. Even GOP judges agreed and so too, did the Supreme Court.

Like Mitt Romney said, nothing is going to satisfy these conspiracy theorists. What would happen if the 10 day audit revealed nothing? I bet they would ask for another audit and another.

Never in our country's history has an election (that wasn't even close) gone this far in question. All with NO EVIDENCE.

Biden won. Get over it.
The fact that idiots have to be told this is why the president is a problem. Even faced with proof they deny the results.
The president created this problem months ago when he claimed the election would be rigged and stoked it to cause the capitol riots.
I can't believe people, many on this board and thread, can't recognize when they are being set up.

Reactions: srams21
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT