ADVERTISEMENT

Winsome Sears

Neither of which is racism. Proof, yet again, Conservatives are clueless on the definitions of the words they throw around.
Remember, it's not whether it's racism, it's whether people are using political party association against other people based on the color of their skin. That happens, and the Joe Biden example is a perfect example of that. He had clearly assigned black people to "his camp" as a group. She's saying 'don't group us based on our skin color and let us have our own opinions without being belittled on account of our skin color.'

That's all. Her message is on point, and the Biden example is a great illustration of the antithesis of her vision.

Ok what is the obsession with the Right and guns? Seriously, to me her holding a gun there makes it look like satire and I no longer take her seriously.
I agree. But she's trying to win an election in the south. Plus she's a soldier so maybe a pass there. Remember Scott Brown driving a pickup truck to win the blue collar vote in Mass?

Ok what is the obsession with the Right and guns? Seriously, to me her holding a gun there makes it look like satire and I no longer take her seriously.
I agree it looks silly but it works because for a lot of people on the right gun rights are the issue most important to them.

The left has created this situation by A. trying to ban certain guns with no data to back it up and B. refusing to acknowledge the data when its presented to them.

I agree. But she's trying to win an election in the south. Plus she's a soldier so maybe a pass there. Remember Scott Brown driving a pickup truck to win the blue collar vote in Mass?
No idea who Scott Brown is but lots of people drive pick up trucks.

I know lots of soldiers who own guns. I don't know any who pose with them but that's today's society I guess. Everyone is trying to pose and pander. JFC.

LOL. A swastika doesn't make anyone an expert. Actually it's just the opposite.
Keep pushing the racist button.

At this point its just a joke on you.

Every time the left throws out that accusation it only proves to real people how dishonest they are.

Everyone gets it now. No ones afraid of it.

Keep doing it. Please.

I agree it looks silly but it works because for a lot of people on the right gun rights are the issue most important to them.

The left has created this situation by A. trying to ban certain guns with no data to back it up and B. refusing to acknowledge the data when its presented to them.
LOL.

It's the left's fault that people are posing with guns? No, it's this dumb ass woman's fault that she took this photo. Everything needs to start with personal accountability. I don't blame other people for pictures I take.

Our society is so fuc*ed up right now ... and yes that includes people on all sides. So much vanity.

No idea who Scott Brown is but lots of people drive pick up trucks.

I know lots of soldiers who own guns. I don't know any who pose with them but that's today's society I guess. Everyone is trying to pose and pander. JFC.
He was the republican who took Ted Kennedy’s seat after the longtime Dem seat holder died.

Reactions: srams21
Keep pushing the racist button.

At this point its just a joke on you.

Every time the left throws out that accusation it only proves to real people how dishonest they are.

Everyone gets it now. No ones afraid of it.

Keep doing it. Please.
Everyone should be afraid of the fascism which has come to the forefront thanks to the rise of the trump criminal cult. Sorry to point it out to you, but I'm sure you embrace it, or seem to(you may not have the intelligence to understand, and if you do understand, you are just evil).

• Haha
Reactions: SDHN2013
Everyone should be afraid of the fascism which has come to the forefront thanks to the rise of the trump criminal cult. Sorry to point it out to you, but I'm sure you embrace it, or seem to(you may not have the intelligence to understand, and if you do understand, you are just evil).
The irony is of course that all the actual characteristics of fascism are coming from the left.

Censorship and mandates are documented hallmarks of fascism.

The fvck it isn't.

I don't give a shit about your imaginary definitions.

You don't define terms. Period.
Remember, it's not whether it's racism, it's whether people are using political party association against other people based on the color of their skin. That happens, and the Joe Biden example is a perfect example of that. He had clearly assigned black people to "his camp" as a group. She's saying 'don't group us based on our skin color and let us have our own opinions without being belittled on account of our skin color.'

That's all. Her message is on point, and the Biden example is a great illustration of the antithesis of her vision.

Well, lets consult the Oxford English Dictionary then, shall we?...

1. prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against a person or people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.
    "a program to combat racism"
    • the belief that different races possess distinct characteristics, abilities, or qualities, especially so as to distinguish them as inferior or superior to one another.
      "theories of racism"

...So no, Joe Biden saying Conservatism in America is antithetical to the progress of Black Americans was perhaps wrong in your opinion, but its not "racist". It's "party-ist" if anything.

• Haha
The irony is of course that all the actual characteristics of fascism are coming from the left.

Censorship and mandates are documented hallmarks of fascism.
LOL. Your cult leader is leading the charge and you just don't pay attention. Until the republican party rids itself of the trump cult members, they will always carry the stigma of being fascist.

If she was holding an upside down Bible another box would be checked…

Reactions: srams21
LOL. Your cult leader is leading the charge and you just don't pay attention. Until the republican party rids itself of the trump cult members, they will always carry the stigma of being fascist.
Nope. Thats not a real thing.

Believe whatever fantasy you want. Reality has moved on without you.

She'll be out of the conversation in the next day or two, but she's rock solid. I've seen two interviews with her, and her message is non-partisan, never headed, unifying, etc.

She refuses to take the bait as both interviewers were trying to set her up to support Trump ideas. She would not acknowledge policy similarities to Trump, but rather shifted the message to things like equal opportunity, stopping partisanship, healing division, etc. At one point she was talking about how black people get marginalized based on what party they choose to support, and went on to speak against trying to pigeonhole all black people into a specific party ("you want to be libertarian, be that, want to be Democrat, be Democrat, but stop believing and stop ridiculing each other over which party they choose.")

She's one to watch. Look her up. She can't be president because she was born in Jamaica, but could be a wonderful role model and unifying force.
Good post. I didn't expect it after your predictions at the beginning of the week. Kudos to you!

She's absolutely right about being marginalized. Minorities are taken for granted by the Democrat politicians. They are demonized if they dare be GOP.

Reactions: thewop
He was the republican who took Ted Kennedy’s seat after the longtime Dem seat holder died.
He beat arguably the worst political candidate in modern American history.

“What should I do, stand in front of Fenway and shake hands with voters?"
--Martha Coakley, pushing back against criticism of her campaign style

dumb-and-dumber-yeah.gif

Good post. I didn't expect it after your predictions at the beginning of the week. Kudos to you!

She's absolutely right about being marginalized. Minorities are taken for granted by the Democrat politicians. They are demonized if they dare be GOP.
FTR, I don't care about her race. I'm glad to see more minorities welcomed by the Right.

What I don't like is she's going the MTG and Lauren Boebert route of posing like an idiot with a gun trying to play the "intimidator". So tough, those Righties.

Reactions: littlez

My prediction at the beginning of the week isn't dead until Saturday. Mail in votes counted through tomorrow...

But yes, concensus is that I'm wrong...

1. prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against a person or people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.
    • the belief that different races possess distinct characteristics, abilities, or qualities, especially so as to distinguish them as inferior or superior to one another.
      "theories of racism"

...So no, Joe Biden saying Conservatism in America is antithetical to the progress of Black Americans was perhaps wrong in your opinion, but its not "racist". It's "party-ist" if anything.
Actually, after reading your definition. Joe's comment was definitely racist. Thanks for doing the heavy lifting.

Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, If only the left had some type of fixation with TRUMP

Wasn’t it Kerry or Obama that went skeet shooting during a campaign?

"theories of racism"

This is the definition I've always heard. Focus on the notion that someone is inferior (or superior) because of their skin color. That definition goes beyond just calling people names. It also goes to making assumptions about how they fit in society, their capabilities, etc.

Reactions: 86Hawkeye
Actually, after reading your definition. Joe's comment was definitely racist. Thanks for doing the heavy lifting.
Proof the need for confirmation bias trumps literacy. Didn't bother showing your work on your answer. Not surprised.

Proof the need for confirmation bias trumps literacy. Didn't bother showing your work on your answer. Not surprised.
So its not white supremacy when a powerful white person uses their privilege to tell a person of color how to think and where their place is?

Interesting. Sounds like something a nazi would say.

I feel like you'd have a different opinion had someone like Trump said that to a POC.

So its not white supremacy when a powerful white person uses their privilege to tell a person of color how to think and where their place is?

Interesting. Sounds like something a nazi would say.

I feel like you'd have a different opinion had someone like Trump said that to a POC.
Only that’s not what he was doing, as was explained earlier. It was a painfully Ham-handed and ignorant explanation of the inherent idea of Trump being diametrically opposed to the progress of Black America.

Only that’s not what he was doing, as was explained earlier. It was a painfully Ham-handed and ignorant explanation of the inherent idea of Trump being diametrically opposed to the progress of Black America.
Your explanation doesn't change anything.

Of course Joe wanted the man to think that.

He became angry when the man challenged him and he responded by letting his racism show.

White liberals belief that black people can't prosper without them and their government handouts is a dangerous racist ideology.

Liberalism is the real systemic racism.

• Haha
Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
Your explanation doesn't change anything.

Of course Joe wanted the man to think that.

He became angry when the man challenged him and he responded by letting his racism show.

White liberals belief that black people can't prosper without them and their government handouts is a dangerous racist ideology.

Liberalism is the real systemic racism.
More like woke white Republicans say 90% of black voters have no justification for their distrust of the GOP, and that the 80% of Blacks are just not smart enough to see how their pawns of the DNC. Talk about accidentally outing your racism.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT