ADVERTISEMENT

Witness tampering in Kyle Rittenhouse case

The kid is a lying f&ck. He just testified that he didn't know an assault rifle with .223 full metal jackets could go further than 20 feet away. "i'm not an expert". We'll shit, then why are you going to carry it into battle.

Reactions: Finance85
I take it you didn't read the entire thread.
Cherry picked or not, having a witness say that the prosecutor helped him change his testimony isn’t a good look. But there are plenty of other examples of the prosecution’s own witnesses submarining their case. Rittenhouse will walk on the most severe of the charges. Kenosha is lucky none of the people who ended up dead were black or this trial would be an entirely different ballgame.

So sad what this kid has gone through. What he had to go through just to survive the night. These are supposed to be adults attacking people and burning down towns. Horrific!

My heart is breaking right now to see the political hacks putting Kyle through this. They had a year to get the evidence and they knew they had nothing. This is just so wrong! These thugs burning looting and rioting get a pass.
This might be your weakest troll attempt to date.

Now the Judge is testifying about different types of bullets in front of the jury.

I would demand a mistrial if I am prosecution.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
The kid is a lying f&ck. He just testified that he didn't know an assault rifle with .223 full metal jackets could go further than 20 feet away. "i'm not an expert". We'll shit, then why are you going to carry it into battle.
If you can’t see the msm, social media giants, progressive activists and worst of all our own doj and fbi are trying to railroad this kid, you are only following a preconceived notion or a political agenda and ignoring the facts.

It's a toy/fashion accessory. It really sets off the medic custom I'm going for.

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
If you can’t see the msm, social media giants, progressive activists and worst of all our own doj and fbi are trying to railroad this kid, you are only following a preconceived notion or a political agenda and ignoring the facts.

1. Fact 1 - kid had no business being there when there was a city wide curfew
2. Fact 2 - kid had no reason to go get an AR-15 and go there, and stay there even after he knows he shouldn't be there
3. Fact 3 - Kid went with an armored vest, looking for trouble
4. Fact 4 - He was never shot at.
5. Fact 5 - Kid was allegedlying protecting property that was not his.
6. Fact 6 - 4 shots in the back of a victim is not self-defense

You are tool factory

Last edited:
Reactions: ft254 and DFSNOLE
"He had no business being there" is a stupid argument. Did anyone have any business being there?

1. Fact 1 - kid had no business being there when there was a city wide curfew
2. Fact 2 - kid had no reason to go get an AR-15 and go there, and stay there even after he knows he shouldn't be there
3. Fact 3 - Kid went with an armored vest, looking for trouble
4. Fact 4 - He was never shot out.
5. Fact 5 - Kid was allegedlying protecting property that was not his.
6. Fact 6 - 4 shots in the back of a victim is not self-defense

You are tool factory

You do realize Chief is a troll account, corrrect? I think it's Moral.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
No, but that is LEOs job, not some tool bag 17 year old, who just testified that "he is not trained about the AR15"
Simply saying he shouldn't be there is a silly argument, is all I said.

People should quit saying that.

**He shouldn't have been there, playing GI joe with a weapon is better.

So if I see somebody breaking out street lights across the street, I have the right to pull out a sniper rifle? Or better yet....I should have been able to leave central Iowa with a bullet proof vest and an AR -15 to go to George Floyd protests and just start shooting people? Good logic.

So if I see somebody breaking out street lights across the street, I have the right to pull out a sniper rifle? Or better yet....I should have been able to leave central Iowa with a bullet proof vest and an AR -15 to go to George Floyd protests and just start shooting people? Good logic.
The fuc you talking about?

I think it is intended to add context to the self defense concept. He didn't kill two intruders while defending his home, he didn't kill two people who randomly assaulted him at the grocery store, rather it's in the context of a late night riot that he had no business being at.

I don't think it's intended to be an argument that stands alone by itself.

I think it is intended to add context to the self defense concept. He didn't kill two intruders while defending his home, he didn't kill two people who randomly assaulted him at the grocery store, rather it's in the context of a late night riot that he had no business being at.

I don't think it's intended to be an argument that stands alone by itself.
That's fine, I don't disagree. I'm just hung up on the semantics of it, not a major thing. Being present somewhere "you shouldn't be" is entirely subjective, and just reminds me of "Well, lil ole white lady shouldn't be walking down a dark street at night". Terrible leap, but that's on me.

That's fine, I don't disagree. I'm just hung up on the semantics of it, not a major thing. Being present somewhere "you shouldn't be" is entirely subjective, and just reminds me of "Well, lil ole white lady shouldn't be walking down a dark street at night". Terrible leap, but that's on me.

For me it the sum of facts that matter, not the shooting themselves by themselves. He went there with no good intent. He stayed, pursuant to his own testimony, even after he got state - wide text that noone was to be there. He was looking for conflict. He got it, and the piper should pay the price.

He shows no remorse.

My analogy would be swimming with sharks. With a cut on your hand. As I've said before the stupid hurts so much here.

Exactly. With rights come responsibility. He doesn't need to know the muzzle velocity or range, but he should know that anything in the general direction of where the gun is pointed is in potential danger, and that FMJ slugs can go through the target.

This is an upstanding young man, who was either raised right or listened to the right messages. He is a proud American citizen who believes in the rights of American citizens.

Brave. Young man.

It would be nice if more like him existed in the world!

I get that, and you might even be right from a legal perspective. I doubt you surrender your right to self defense just because "you weren't supposed to be there". However, to me the context should matter, he should bear some responsibility for the decisions he made to put himself in a position to need to shoot someone to defend himself.

I don't have a rooting interest in this fight, I don't think he is some evil murderer who executed these people, but I also think there should be consequences for killing two people.

The strangest and perhaps most disappointing aspect is again the division among the "sides". People cheering along and rooting on winger twitter takes, treating him like a hero or a evil villain.

For me it the sum of facts that matter, not the shooting themselves by themselves. He went there with no good intent. He stayed, pursuant to his own testimony, even after he got state - wide text that noone was to be there. He was looking for conflict. He got it, and the piper should pay the price.

He shows no remorse.
I agree that he went looking for trouble. It would be a good strategy to show sympathy for the people who died. It would be a bad strategy to show remorse if you don't think you did anything wrong.

Ok but what it gods blue moon does that have to do with the post you quoted.
I'm saying (again) that the prosecution is basically incompetent. Add Kyle's primo acting job. He'll be shooting people in another state by early next week. Pew pew.

I get that, and you might even be right from a legal perspective. I doubt you surrender your right to self defense just because "you weren't supposed to be there". However, to me the context should matter, he should bear some responsibility for the decisions he made to put himself in a position to need to shoot someone to defend himself.

I don't have a rooting interest in this fight, I don't think he is some evil murderer who executed these people, but I also think there should be consequences for killing two people.

The strangest and perhaps most disappointing aspect is again the division among the "sides". People cheering along and rooting on winger twitter takes, treating him like a hero or a evil villain.
Agreed he is neither. He's a fuking moron. Could use some jail time though.

Would any of you feel different if a 17 year old black kid with a rifle had gone to Richmond from another state during the tiki torch protests to provide medical aid? What if that same kid shot 3 people because he felt threatened?

Would any of you feel different if a 17 year old black kid with a rifle had gone to Richmond from another state during the tiki torch protests to provide medical aid? What if that same kid shot 3 people because he felt threatened?
If this kid was black the left would have built a statue already. Hell, the reason this all started was because Blake was getting arrested for outstanding warrants, had raped his ex girlfriend, fought the cops during the arrest and pulled a knife.

If this kid was black the left would have built a statue already. Hell, the reason this all started was because Blake was getting arrested for outstanding warrants, had raped his ex girlfriend, fought the cops during the arrest and pulled a knife.
The police wouldn't have offered the black kid water and they would have told him to go home at the very least.

What does the victim's previous crimes have to do with Rittenhouse shooting him?

The police wouldn't have offered the black kid water and they would have told him to go home at the very least.

What does the victim's previous crimes have to do with Rittenhouse shooting him?
Go home he would have been taken into custody.

Reactions: gohawks50

Do you ever feel like your hate for the left clouds your thinking in these Rittenhouse threads or does it feel like any other non-political subject where you might be unbiased?

I haven't been that active in these threads, but when I give them a quick scroll, you seem heavily invested probably in the same sort of way you see the "left".

Reactions: artradley
He's doing pretty well IMO. Seems like a good decision by the defense so far....

The kid is a phony and bullshitter. If the judge wasn't a sympathizer he'd be in deep trouble.

He took a military weapon to a civil unrest event, killed 2 people and claimed self defense?

That's deliberate vigilantism, killing and asking for forgiveness.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT