ADVERTISEMENT

Woman shot through door in Florida with her child next to her confronting a neighbor over an issue involving the kids. Shooter not charged

A racist in Ocala.

shocked d&d GIF by Hyper RPG

Even if this story is 100 percent the way it's been presented, the fact that Ben is on the case makes it sleazy.

Reactions: Scruddy
Given they had history, let’s say she banged on the door and was yelling nasty things.

Justifies a death sentence?

I don’t see where he indicated this woman deserves to die….because she didn’t. However If there is anything we have learned in the era of 24 news cycle and white v. Black crime it’s to wait until all facts are presented

A lot of ridiculous comments in this thread. The Tradition, you must be NorthernHawkeye’s cousin.

Either the shooting was justified or it was not. If it wasn’t, the shooter should be arrested in charged with murder. Simple.

I haven't said ANYTHING about the shooting.

Just the lawyer.

You try too hard. It was a straight up question that was asked to you. You know it. You need to work on your trolling. You told me "that's not how it works". Tell me how it works.

You try too hard. It was a straight up question that was asked to you. You know it. You need to work on your trolling. You told me "that's not how it works". Tell me how it works.

Crump might work on a contingency, but what he'll really try to get is attorney's fees on the top of the settlement instead of a carve-out.

That's how it works.

That Marion County Sheriff is a POS. You can be certain that if a black person shot a white person through a locked door with the shooter inside the house, he wouldn’t be stalling, waiting for experts to talk to the kids and saying that they initially responded to a trespassing call. The shooter would either be in jail or shot dead at the scene by his deputies.

Right. And your obsession with the lawyer is ridiculous given the topic.

This clown goes where ever some newsworthy black tragedy happens so he can build his brand on it. He's worse than an ambulance chaser. He's using race tensions to build his fortune and fame.

Al and Jesse too. They have no interest in finding solutions to racism. They NEED racism. Their careers are built on it.

• Haha
Reactions: Rudedolph
This clown goes where ever some newsworthy black tragedy happens so he can build his brand on it. He's worse than an ambulance chaser. He's using race tensions to build his fortune and fame.

Al and Jesse too. They have no interest in finding solutions to racism. They NEED racism. Their careers are built on it.
Okay, great. Are we for certain racism isn’t a factor in this incident? Or are we just to take the position it’s fake news because the lawyer involved has a reputation for taking on cases with a strong racial angle? Do you not see how you are equally biased?

Again, this is simple. Either the shooting was justified or it was not. If it was not, and there is evidence of a hate crime, the law should be followed accordingly.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT