ADVERTISEMENT

Women’s Big Ten Tourney tickets (for sale)

Herky T Hawk

HR Heisman
Feb 5, 2003
I’m not seeing a ticket exchange post on here, so I’m starting one up, I can’t make Sunday’s game for family reasons and I have 4 GA tickets I’m looking to offload, anyone interested? I’ve also listed them for sale through the ticket app, but don’t know how well that works. Looking for $300 for all four of them, not looking to make a profit just recoup some of my costs for the all session pass. I’ve seen other people looking to offload theirs for $200/seat which is ridiculous.

Have all session tickets as well and my guess is you will likely have to wait to see if Iowa makes it to Sunday, then probably won’t have an issue selling. Curious on your plan today? My understanding is they are making people leave in-between sessions so it’s going to be a rather shit show for the GA seats to get into session 2. I think our group is going down and having drinks and skipping session 1 to get in line for session 2 a little early.

Have all session tickets as well and my guess is you will likely have to wait to see if Iowa makes it to Sunday, then probably won’t have an issue selling. Curious on your plan today? My understanding is they are making people leave in-between sessions so it’s going to be a rather shit show for the GA seats to get into session 2. I think our group is going down and having drinks and skipping session 1 to get in line for session 2 a little early.

Reactions: Brian_Fantana
Not planning on going to session 1. Taking the kids out of school after lunch and heading downtown(We live in the TC suburbs). Hawkeye Huddle starts at 2:30, but I wouldn't be surprised if we need to be getting in line around then.

Not planning on going to session 1. Taking the kids out of school after lunch and heading downtown(We live in the TC suburbs). Hawkeye Huddle starts at 2:30, but I wouldn't be surprised if we need to be getting in line around then.
👍. I heard the line for GA is the skyway level so no good spot to belly up to watch it form and decide to get in line. I just don’t see how they are found to clear out the TC in time to open the doors an hour before game time. Will be interesting to say the least

Reactions: NI hawk
👍. I heard the line for GA is the skyway level so no good spot to belly up to watch it form and decide to get in line. I just don’t see how they are found to clear out the TC in time to open the doors an hour before game time. Will be interesting to say the least
Agree. Friends already in line for second session. Having a beer at Kierans Irish pub. Then heading to cowboy jacks

Hah. At Inbound brewery a couple blocks up waiting for my wife as there is a free surface lot up here and heading that way shortly. We will be in the nose bleeds as there is no chance I wait in line more than 30 min. Will try to go to Jacks but those crowds may be a bit much for my taste today. Probably end up at modist for a couple hours.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT