ADVERTISEMENT

Women stabs pregnant mom; removes fetus

belezabro

HB Legend
Jan 14, 2003
Holy. Hell.

A stranger stabbed a pregnant woman who answered a Craigslist ad and cut her fetus from the womb, authorities said

Lane is charged with attempted first-degree murder, first-degree assault, and child abuse knowingly/recklessly resulting in death, Longmont Police Cmdr. Jeff Satur said.

It's expected that bond will be set at Lane's first court appearance, scheduled for Thursday afternoon at the Boulder County Jail, he said.

Authorities responding to a call heard a woman inside a home screaming for help, Satur said.

When officers entered the home, they found the 26-year-old pregnant woman with stab wounds in the abdomen. She told them her fetus was cut out of her womb, authorities said. The victim was seven months pregnant, CNN affiliate KMGH reported, citing police.

KCCI

n-DYNEL-LANE-large.jpg

This is a face of evil here. I hope she suffers forever.

Originally posted by Aegon_Targaryen:
ec

This is a face of evil here. I hope she suffers forever.
I can see why she wouldn't want to have her own baby. Points for being self-aware.

That is GoT gruesome. Something you'd see in Middle Ages gruesome. If only for quick reactions by first responders could the pregnant woman have survived.
A lot of mentally ill people walking around there. I'm glad places are setting up safe zones for transactions.

Originally posted by Hawk in SEC Country:
Mentally Ill?

This is just plain evil.
I hope so? The savagery is unimaginable. No anesthesia. Just cutting the woman open. Mental illness seems to be the only answer.

So the plan was to go to the hospital and say "I miscarried my 7mo old fetus! Save my baby!"???? And she didn't think the hospital would want to examine her? Mentally ill, low IQ, and pure evil. She will have a tough battle as the Craigslist article sure makes it look premeditated.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT