ADVERTISEMENT

Womens Big Ten Tournament Tickets

Sep 3, 2009
Sorry if this was already posted, but I was looking into tickets for the Big Ten Tournament at the Target Center, and I'm finding it basically impossible to locate anything.

Took the kids last year and was able to buy tickets a few days before the game for like $30, I understand the demand is probably much higher this year, but are tickets actually sold out already? This is a 20,000 seat arena, hard to believe everything is sold already. Looking at the official website, it looks like the door price is now up to $75 each, which is insanely more expensive than last year. But nothing seems to be available through that site, only on the secondary market.

• Wow
Reactions: JupiterHawk
Where is next year's tournament? It's time for them to petition Caitlin Clark to stay another year.

Bump. I just bought 3 general admission tickets for the tournament weekend. Might be in the noise bleeds, but will be in the building!

$75 each. Just Google and you'll get to the AXS site that Target Center uses. If course the service fees make the final cost like $126 per ticket...

I'm seeing $63/ticket with fees on Seat Geek for GA, meaning you can sit wherever you want in certain sections. I'm thinking some organizations rushed in to buy all the tickets right away and now they are selling them for less than face value.

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
Well damn, I should have checked seat geek. Figured secondary market would be higher. Oh well

Wow I didn't realize until now that CBS actually grabbed the championship game of the Big Ten women's tournament this year. Hopefully Iowa will be in it. I want to see how they come up with something new about Caitlin Clark and Iowa, after ESPN, FOX and NBC all had their turns.

3 would be very disappointing. I feel like the BIG 10 is down this year overall, and top 3 was almost guaranteed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT