ADVERTISEMENT

wood ye

qatrdnoss7021.jpg

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

My grandmother used to tell stories of living in the orphanage and one of her favorite memories was when they were served hotdogs and as a treat they got to drink the water as "dessert". I always had a hard time believing it but this makes me think she was telling the truth.

To drink a whole can as suggested???? I would not...

BUT I'm not going to lie...every time I grill hot dogs I intentionally try to save the juice in the package so that I can pour it in my mouth for just a little taste after I put them on the grill.

So maybe this is different than drinking the water you boil hot dogs in, but as far as the highly processed flavor juices in the package? Every time baby.

Last edited:
OP is a bad person. Not only did this post not contain a picture of a questionably attractive female, it made me nauseated at the mere thought of that.

Reactions: Finance85
To drink a whole can as suggested???? I would not...

BUT I'm not going to lie...every time I grill hot dogs I intentionally try to save the juice in the package so that I can pour it in my mouth for just a little taste after I put them on the grill.

So maybe this is different than drinking the water you boil hot dogs in, but as far as the highly processed flavor juices in the package? Every time baby.
tEEdq58.gif

I'm not sure there is a 7-11 store in the entire state of Iowa anymore, I never see them. The last one I remember seeing was on 1st Avenue in Iowa City next to Senor Pablo's and that was in the 1980s. Anyone on this board that lives in Iowa know of any?

I'm not driving to Rock Island for hot dog flavored seltzer water, I can guarantee that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT