Capture.jpg

Hah! Better late than never I suppose.
Wordle 1,068 2/6*

⬜🟨🟩🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

WordleBot
Skill 96/99
Luck 90/99
I came up with four options for my second shot and the other three were all “past tense” versions of another word, which I think is something wordle avoids, so I went with the remaining word and lucked out!

Hah! Better late than never I suppose.
Wordle 1,068 2/6*

⬜🟨🟩🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

WordleBot
Skill 96/99
Luck 90/99
I came up with four options for my second shot and the other three were all “past tense” versions of another word, which I think is something wordle avoids, so I went with the remaining word and lucked out!
That was indeed lucky. Wordle does use past tense, just not the variant that ends in “ED”

I went with “dealt” which is the type of past tense they can select. I’m guessing that was one of your options.

That was indeed lucky. Wordle does use past tense, just not the variant that ends in “ED”

I went with “dealt” which is the type of past tense they can select. I’m guessing that was one of your options.
I guess I out, out-thunk myself this time!
my three other choices were dealt, leapt, and leant.

Not that I'm in contention but I was at -1 yesterday and got a birdie today to go to -2.

As always, thanks for tracking this.

Good Morning Sir,

Thank you for bringing this matter to the league office's attention.
The confusion may be from when leaderboards were posted. The leaderboard Posts 8340 and 8347 were made on the same day for holes 1066 and 1067. 1066 you were -1, but an unfortunate bogey on 1067 took you back to even, resulting in the birdie on 1068 taking you back under par.

I cross-referenced the spreadsheet and your posts and all scores match ( see below), leaving you at -1 currently.

Please note
Due to the fact the league office is partially to blame for the confusion, we have decided not to issue a 2-stroke shot penalty for violation of rule 3.3B.
However, a possible rule 6.9 sub 4.20 violation is still under investigation.

hawkfan-08.jpg

Good Morning Sir,

Thank you for bringing this matter to the league office's attention.
The confusion may be from when leaderboards were posted. The leaderboard Posts 8340 and 8347 were made on the same day for holes 1066 and 1067. 1066 you were -1, but an unfortunate bogey on 1067 took you back to even, resulting in the birdie on 1068 taking you back under par.

I cross-referenced the spreadsheet and your posts and all scores match ( see below), leaving you at -1 currently.

Please note
Due to the fact the league office is partially to blame for the confusion, we have decided not to issue a 2-stroke shot penalty for violation of rule 3.3B.
However, a possible rule 6.9 sub 4.20 violation is still under investigation.

hawkfan-08.jpg

Oops, that's my bad. I didn't look at the posted dates. Just to spite myself further I'll bogey today and go even for the tourney.

Wordle 1,069 5/6

⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜
⬜⬜🟩🟩⬜
⬜⬜🟩🟩⬜
🟨🟨🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Just got back from walking 18 on a pretty little course about 30 miles from I.C. A very well maintained hilly 9 hole. Gorgeous morning. I was the only one at the facility for my first 9. Bogey golf. Like I ended this tournament. Thanks Nole! Always enjoyable.

Wordle 1,069 5/6*

🟩⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟩⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟩⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟩⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT