ScoresTotal ScoresPercent of Total
Eagles173.93%
Birdies12929.79%
Pars16337.64%
Bogeys6314.55%
Double276.24%
Triple347.85%
Total433100.00%
@NoleinATL Thank you again for doing this. It is a lot of fun. I'm curious how the above compares to past tourneys if you still have those stats. This tourney seemed way harder for me than the others have been.

@NoleinATL Thank you again for doing this. It is a lot of fun. I'm curious how the above compares to past tourneys if you still have those stats. This tourney seemed way harder for me than the others have been.

Here are all four—this tournament was the most difficult, with an average of -1.1 per player over two strokes per player "higher" than the next closest average in the other tournaments.
The most significant outlier was what we would call our steroid era; the fall tournament had an average score of -9.5 ( wow)

Summer 2023 ( @SL Hawk Fan Champ )

Summer-Classic-23.jpg

Fall 2023 ( @SL Hawk Fan Champ)

Fall-Classic-23.jpg

Winter 2024 ( @LuciousBDragon Champ)

Winter-Classic-24.jpg

Spring 2024 ( Winner TBD )

Spring-Classic-24.jpg

One is still on the course, but I will go ahead and post the leaderboard.
We have our 3rd straight sudden-death playoff.
Congratulations to @TheTruthTheWholeTruth and @tarheelbybirth ( his 3rd sudden death playoff)
on getting to the playoff with a score of -12

Continue playing holes as usual; The low score wins, and the tie goes to the next hole until we get a winner

wordle.jpg

Congratulations!

Maybe someday you can give the rest of us a golf lesson or two.
You don't want to know. I ran through at least half a dozen words but my brain was farting. I kept not using the letters I had correctly.

With _ L _ _ E, I had GRIPE running through my head until I WTFed myself. Then I thought...seriously...GLIPE. WTAF?? That, of course, finally led to GLIDE.

It was about 12:05 am my time. Imagine my surprise...

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT