ADVERTISEMENT

Would Springfield OH Hospitals Be Getting Bo*mb Thre*ts If It Were Not for Trump?

How many North Koreans were calling in bomb threats to Springfield OH before MAGA put it on the map?
So you're willing to excuse dems for creating the immigrant mess in the city, buy you think it's Trump's fault for exposing the issue and the subsequent bomb threats that have nothing to do with trump.

You are refusing to acknowledge the underlying problem, but you sure are willing to deflect blame.

So you're willing to excuse dems for creating the immigrant mess in the city, buy you think it's Trump's fault for exposing the issue and the subsequent bomb threats that have nothing to do with trump.

You are refusing to acknowledge the underlying problem, but you sure are willing to deflect blame.
Again, please explain how this is an issue of the Democrats if they started coming in 2018. Remember, they are there legally.

Again, please explain how this is an issue of the Democrats if they started coming in 2018. Remember, they are there legally.
You claim they came in 2018, but where is proof of that? Most of what I have seen talks about most of them coming in the past 2 years.

Trump also allowed refugees, so I'm not denying some might have come in 2018. Biden has allowed more Haitians to come and extended their protection.

Are you claiming there were 20k Haitians in Springfield in 2018?

You claim they came in 2018, but where is proof of that? Most of what I have seen talks about most of them coming in the past 2 years.

Trump also allowed refugees, so I'm not denying some might have come in 2018. Biden has allowed more Haitians to come and extended their protection.

The bigger point you completely disregarded is that they’re here legally.

So unfortunately, at least for the legit complaints I’ve seen, those are not really new. Relatively common to see communities have trouble absorbing large numbers of immigrants without hiccups, and unfortunately has historically we’ve also seen that it brings out the worst in people.

Have yet to see anything that these Haitian immigrants are doing that’s illegal however.

Reading and research are a good thing. You should try it.

They are here legally. So what if Biden expanded TPS for Haitians? Why is that a bad thing?

I don’t even know where to begin with this.

You’re so twisted up and layering nonsense upon nonsense.

They are here legally. So what if Biden expanded TPS for Haitians? Why is that a bad thing?
Well they are causing a strain on Springfield and other cities around the country. Just because biden made them legal doesn't mean there won't be adverse consequences.

This only emphasizes that the policy to bring them here legally did not account for the strain it would cause on the community nor did it account for how the residents would receive them. Believe it or not, not everyone will be excited to have the city overrun with 20k Haitians.

Well they are causing a strain on Springfield and other cities around the country. Just because biden made them legal doesn't mean there won't be adverse consequences.

This only emphasizes that the policy to bring them here legally did not account for the strain it would cause on the community nor did it account for how the residents would receive them. Believe it or not, not everyone will be excited to have the city overrun with 20k Haitians.
The cats and ducks certainly aren't excited about it

So it seems like people are upset that the migrant issue in Springfield was exposed. The city clearly wanted to fly under the radar continuing to take government money to fund more immigrants regardless of the effect that had on the city.

I have not seen a single thing trump or Vance did that was asking for violence. I don't see how a bomb threat to a Springfield school is solving the migrant issue.

I think some wackos are mad at what the government is doing and dems don't want to take accountability for their mistakes so they are trying to blame trump and Vance.

This will happen all across the country if Harris is elected. This is the dems plan.
Ohio is led by Republicans. If they feel there are problems there you'd think they'd address them.

Those are problems with solutions out there however.

Vance and Trump would have you believe there’s not a single pet left alive in that city, with crime rampant and only committed by Haitians.

How about we first stop resorting to fear-mongering?

Those are problems with solutions out there however.

Vance and Trump would have you believe there’s not a single pet left alive in that city, with crime rampant and only committed by Haitians.

How about we first stop resorting to fear-mongering?
no

everyone knows that the first step to dealing with these kinds of issues in a sincere, in-good-faith, productive manner starts with "THEY'RE EATING THE PETS!!!"

I don’t even know where to begin with this.

You’re so twisted up and layering nonsense upon nonsense.
Immigration is a problem in the US and across all of the western countries. This was part of the globalists plan. This was part of Biden and Kamala's plan.

I'm sure you honestly don't understand my pov, because you refuse to see where this stuff is coming from. It stems from agenda 2030 and the freedom of movement agenda on the left. It is not a coincidence that this stuff is happening all across the western countries. They all use the same verbiage and similar policies.

This is not a conspiracy theory anymore because what ive been preaching is actually coming true.

I have to admit it's fun to be right when everyone doubted me and called names. It will be even more fun to defeat the globalists and their ridiculous agenda.

Immigration is a problem in the US and across all of the western countries. This was part of the globalists plan. This was part of Biden and Kamala's plan.

I'm sure you honestly don't understand my pov, because you refuse to see where this stuff is coming from. It stems from agenda 2030 and the freedom of movement agenda on the left. It is not a coincidence that this stuff is happening all across the western countries. They all use the same verbiage and similar policies.

This is not a conspiracy theory anymore because what ive been preaching is actually coming true.

I have to admit it's fun to be right when everyone doubted me and called names. It will be even more fun to defeat the globalists and their ridiculous agenda.
Oh, you're the nut that was spouting that world economic disorder gibberish. Now it all makes sense.

Ohio is led by Republicans. If they feel there are problems there you'd think they'd address them.
I agree and disagree. Vance obviously has a problem with it and he is exposing it. There are some rinos who support this and they should be exposed.

20k Haitians did not move in overnight, so obviously some people were going along with this. I hope they investigate how this happened and who was in charge of bringing these refugees to Springfield. Figure out who was profiting off of this and we will know a lot more.

no

everyone knows that the first step to dealing with these kinds of issues in a sincere, in-good-faith, productive manner starts with "THEY'RE EATING THE PETS!!!"
There's videos of migrants eating cats in neighboring Dayton. There's eye witness testimony from multiple cities saying it's happening (springfield included). Dems are scrambling to defend the worst immigration crisis in world history because they are responsible for it. The bomb threats are known hoaxes now too.

Reactions: Hawk_82

Due to immigration, Springfield has been able to reverse a population decline and bring new business back into the city. It would help if you started doing a little research. Immigration has been a positive for Springfield. I challenge you to find any credible source that claims they're a strain on Springfield.

PS not speaking English isn't one of them.

Due to immigration, Springfield has been able to reverse a population decline and bring new business back into the city. It would help if you started doing a little research. Immigration has been a positive for Springfield. I challenge you to find any credible source that claims they're a strain on Springfield.

so it turns out it was the local business leaders who were making money off employing a more dependable work force

the conspiracy is real...who knows how deep this goes

I agree and disagree. Vance obviously has a problem with it and he is exposing it. There are some rinos who support this and they should be exposed.

20k Haitians did not move in overnight, so obviously some people were going along with this. I hope they investigate how this happened and who was in charge of bringing these refugees to Springfield. Figure out who was profiting off of this and we will know a lot more.
You're correct. They've been arriving since 2018. It has taken roughly 6 to 7 years to get to 20k. You just keep posting ****ing nonsense. It's like you have no idea what you're talking about. You just keep shifting and throwing some random nothing burger out there.

Reactions: fsu1jreed

You are a nutcase.

I can't read your article.

From the Springfield mayor.
"the United States needs to have greater accountability with immigration as his city continues to struggle with an influx of immigrants.

“We did not invite people into Springfield, especially at this rapid pace,” Rue explained on “Morning in America.”

“This rapid pace is where the concern is, you know, we have not been against immigrants coming into our area, but at the level they [have come] in has caused infrastructure strain, stress, and culture clashes,” he added.

we need to be concerned about the strains put on infrastructure.”

“But we need accountability with immigration and folks coming across the border without any accountability. I think that’s where the strain is. And then the ability to just come in at numbers and levels, to constrain cities like ours is very difficult.”

The people of Springfield (life long residents) have voiced mass concern and outrage. The hatians being ultra cheap labor for a few select businesses is not something that should be celebrated. Dumping 20,000 people into a town of 50,000 over 3 years is disastrous policy but that's all we get out of this administration.

Reactions: Hawk_82
You're correct. They've been arriving since 2018. It has taken roughly 6 to 7 years to get to 20k. You just keep posting ****ing nonsense. It's like you have no idea what you're talking about. You just keep shifting and throwing some random nothing burger out there.
Here's an article from the Dayton news that says over the last 5 years they have been coming.

It goes without saying that initially when the number was smaller, they likely was less strain on the community that when it is at today's levels.

It seems like these Republicans ind Ohio have been generally very welcoming to the migrants, but it seems like they have reached their limit.

Reactions: Scruddy
Here's an article from the Dayton news that says over the last 5 years they have been coming.

It goes without saying that initially when the number was smaller, they likely was less strain on the community that when it is at today's levels.

It seems like these Republicans ind Ohio have been generally very welcoming to the migrants, but it seems like they have reached their limit.
i have no doubt that some have "reached their limit"

but i think the real culprit is that some republicans from outside the springfield community found a new election-year bogey man to exploit

but i think the real culprit is that some republicans from outside the springfield community found a new election-year bogey man to exploit
What about the mayor saying the mass influx has caused a strain on the community. Does that matter to you?

Or maybe they're answering to the calls of their constituents who have been very vocal in their outrage.

What about the mayor saying the mass influx has caused a strain on the community. Does that matter to you?
i'd say the mayor's recent comments are entirely appropriate:

“Any political leader that takes the national stage and has the national spotlight needs to understand the gravity of the words that they have for cities like ours, and what they say impacts our city,” Rue, who said he was tired and angry, told POLITICO. “And we’ve had bomb threats the last two days. We’ve had personal threats the last two days, and it’s increasing, because the national stage is swirling this up. Springfield, Ohio, is caught in a political vortex, and it is a bit out of control. We are a wonderful city — a beautiful town. And for what it’s worth, your pets are safe in Springfield, Ohio.”

Asked whether he is going to vote for Trump, the 54-year-old mayor said, “I’m just probably not going to answer that question.” He said he is deeply “frustrated” with Trump’s remarks and how Springfield has become collateral damage.

“We have a big-hearted community, and we’re being smeared in a way we don’t deserve,” Rue said.

it seems like the mayor is more concerned over the attention and impacts his city is getting from the trump and vance comments than the increase in haitian immigrants

Reactions: fsu1jreed
i'd say the mayor's recent comments are entirely appropriate:

“Any political leader that takes the national stage and has the national spotlight needs to understand the gravity of the words that they have for cities like ours, and what they say impacts our city,” Rue, who said he was tired and angry, told POLITICO. “And we’ve had bomb threats the last two days. We’ve had personal threats the last two days, and it’s increasing, because the national stage is swirling this up. Springfield, Ohio, is caught in a political vortex, and it is a bit out of control. We are a wonderful city — a beautiful town. And for what it’s worth, your pets are safe in Springfield, Ohio.”

Asked whether he is going to vote for Trump, the 54-year-old mayor said, “I’m just probably not going to answer that question.” He said he is deeply “frustrated” with Trump’s remarks and how Springfield has become collateral damage.

“We have a big-hearted community, and we’re being smeared in a way we don’t deserve,” Rue said.

I don't have a problem with this statement either. It doesn't change the fact that they have a problem in Springfield.

The former president, vp candidate, senator, mayor, and citizens of Springfield all think this many migrants are causing an issue, but you think I'm the crazy one? Try looking in the mirror and evaluating your position. Maybe you have been misled.
Let's be honest, if the immigrants were white you and your ilk wouldn't complain. Your family and mine came here as immigrants but as soon as it brown skinned people it's some nefarious agenda.

The former president, vp candidate, senator, mayor, and citizens of Springfield all think this many migrants are causing an issue, but you think I'm the crazy one? Try looking in the mirror and evaluating your position. Maybe you have been misled.
Here’s the thing tho - all of these issues related to the Haitian migrants have very little to the anti-immigration rhetoric Trump and Vance are spouting. They’re here legally, they haven been tied to a crime wave, theyre not eating cats and dogs.

They’re not people who came here illegally, so Trump can’t just an executive order deporting them.

There are legit, serious issues when it comes to absorbing immigrants into a community. Absolutely none of them are helped by fear-mongering and blaming the Haitians.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT