ADVERTISEMENT

Would ya? (Miss America edition)

He isn’t wrong in this instance. You must hate South Park when they make fun of stupid shit you agree with
Stan Marsh Family GIF by South Park

@InsaneHawkJJP I push back hard anymore against white people who act like Ben Affleck did on Mahers show. Blew up when Islam was being discussed. He was appalled that Maher and his guest were discussing the facts, said he was disgusted by it. Facts are facts. Maybe it was just the Hollywood thing to do, but it’s ok to not be a self hating white person who sees the trouble with other popularism and cultures. It doesn’t make you evil or racist, especially if you are aware and acknowledge the problems with your own culture.

Reactions: BrunoMars420
@InsaneHawkJJP I push back hard anymore against white people who act like Ben Affleck did on Mahers show. Blew up when Islam was being discussed. He was appalled that Maher and his guest were discussing the facts, said he was disgusted by it. Facts are facts. Maybe it was just the Hollywood thing to do, but it’s ok to not be a self hating white person who sees the trouble with other popularism and cultures. It doesn’t make you evil or racist, especially if you are aware and acknowledge the problems with your own culture.
I wasn’t talking about your white knighting, which is hilarious, I was talking about your obviously bigoted behavior towards trans and anyone you consider “weird”. Keep on judging people Mr. Perfect.

I wasn’t talking about your white knighting, which is hilarious, I was talking about your obviously bigoted behavior towards trans and anyone you consider “weird”. Keep on judging people Mr. Perfect.
Again, not sure I’m bigoted toward trans. I support their right to transition and live a happy life. I also support women in sports, the pagent thing is to me, an odd thing and slap on the face to women.

Again, not sure I’m bigoted toward trans. I support their right to transition and live a happy life. I also support women in sports, the pagent thing is to me, an odd thing and slap on the face to women.
Isn’t a “beauty pageant” in general, a slap in the face towards women? It’s an absolutely ridiculous premise. Nobody seemed too upset until an obese woman and a trans woman were involved. Be better.

Isn’t a “beauty pageant” in general, a slap in the face towards women? It’s an absolutely ridiculous premise. Nobody seemed too upset until an obese woman and a trans woman were involved. Be better.
I don’t disagree that pageants are stupid, but apparently some women love to compete in them. Not all women think it’s a slap in the face.

I don’t disagree that pageants are stupid, but apparently some women love to compete in them. Not all women think it’s a slap in the face.
So why are you so upset with an obese woman and trans woman moving on? Shouldn’t all women be given a chance to compete?
Some people like @torbee find bigger women attractive.
Inclusion is important.

So why are you so upset with an obese woman and trans woman moving on? Shouldn’t all women be given a chance to compete?
Inclusion is important.
Morbid obesity isn’t anything to aspire to. In don’t believe a trans woman should be allowed to compete athletically, but in a pageant, I really don’t care which to bitch, other than to say it’s odd, and would feel like it’s just a political stunt

Morbid obesity isn’t anything to aspire to. In don’t believe a trans woman should be allowed to compete athletically, but in a pageant, I really don’t care which to bitch, other than to say it’s odd, and would feel like it’s just a political stunt
I respect that. I don’t completely disagree with you on most of your points.

41 and I say bro more times everyday than I’m comfortable with lol.
Haha yup, 34 and never said bro growing up because it was considered "douchebaggy." But after college in Hawaii and then college/moving to SoCal it's just as normal as saying "buddy" and "friend."

Cheers to you, fellow meathead, bro.

Inclusion is important.
Bro, I like healthy women with a little meat on their bones and appealing curves.

This is a 2-harpoon beluga.

That is a hard no for me, and her winning a "beauty" pageant is absurd.
You can be kind to obese people and encourage them to get in better shape, BUT that does not mean basic standards should be changed to make people feel comfortable.

Blue, white, and pink must have screwed up something

85809887-13505169-Sarah_Milliken_23_was_overjoyed_when_she_scooped_the_top_prize_i-a-34_1717753606719.jpg

I think beauty pageants are kind of dumb anyways. Some people have claimed they are sexist. . . they arn't, everyone who signs up for them does them willingly knowing the whole idea is so the public can objectify your body.

It just boggles my mind that as grown adults we hold a contest for "who's the hottest chick in America?"

My main thing with weight ultimately is, just don't lie to people. Don't try to tell people or imply to people that being overweight is healthy. If people want to be overweight despite the health risks that's kind of their choice in the end. We don't need to badger people for being over weight. Just don't try to tell people that making that choice is healthy.

I think beauty pageants are kind of dumb anyways. Some people have claimed they are sexist. . . they arn't, everyone who signs up for them does them willingly knowing the whole idea is so the public can objectify your body.

It just boggles my mind that as grown adults we hold a contest for "who's the hottest chick in America?"

My main thing with weight ultimately is, just don't lie to people. Don't try to tell people or imply to people that being overweight is healthy. If people want to be overweight despite the health risks that's kind of their choice in the end. We don't need to badger people for being over weight. Just don't try to tell people that making that choice is healthy.
It’s not only unhealthy, it’s a complete drain on our healthcare system

Reactions: ClarindaA's
I just feel sorry for all of the other contestants who have been binging and purging their whole lives.

On a serious note, ever judge that voted for her needs to be fired.

How stupid.

Reactions: ClarindaA's
Thick , Chunky are maybes.

Morbidly obese, always no.

I hope they told the other contestants this was going to be some woke cancel culture bullshit to save them time and money.

Reactions: OutbackBowl2017
They weren’t “involved”. They won. And unless they split the atom or run an orphanage, their success in a “beauty pageant” is obviously pre-determined. Unless the fat lady’s talent was beating Joey Chestnut in downing Jell-O shots or something. Nothing bigoted in pointing out the obvious.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT