ADVERTISEMENT

Is this bad? It seems bad. I thought Elon was fixing this.

In what other large public company would you see the CEO threaten to harm his company unless he got the comp he believed he was owed…and the board does nothing?

Elon can do this because he has his own cult little cult that think's everything that comes out of his mouth is genius. I pointed much of this stuff out a long time ago before he took his right wing leap.

His successes all get magnified and his failures ignored or swept under the rug.

I mean look at the stupid cybertruck. I don't know why they even attempted that. Even if that truck could do everything a traditional pickup could do . . . heck even if it could do those things 5 times better than a traditional pickup you still have the problem that truck guys, guys who just love the image of riding around in a pickup truck, which is probably 80% of pickup truck sales at this point would never like the look of the cyber truck. They want a big imposing machine that they can use to intimidate people in smaller cars and blow exhaust fumes onto others for such crimes as riding a bike.

I saw a cybertruck for the first time yesterday. It looks ridiculous.

Reactions: torbee
Now that you've spent the entire day up my ass about the most insignificant distinction in the history of message board arguments, it's time to set the record straight. Your timeline of events is wrong.

Here's your claim:

Musk labeled NPR as "state-affiliated media". Following this, NPR stopped tweeting from its main account and its affiliate accounts. The label was later changed by Musk to "government-funded media," but by then, NPR had already made the decision to stop posting on there.

That's not the correct sequence of events. Musk changed their label from "US state-affiliated media" to "government funded" before NPR made the decision to stop posting new stories. Musk labeled them "state-affiliated on 4/4/23. He then changed their label to "government funded" on 4/8/23. NPR continued posting content on multiple Twitter accounts through 4/11/23 and then announced on 4/12/23 that they were going to stop posting new content.
Ahhhh... still desperate, still twisting and hoping for any technicality to resue you. So insecure.

The decision to stop posting on Twitter was made because of the "state-affiliated media" label. The implementation and announcement was made days later (as one would expect) despite Musk changing the label in an effort to keep them on board.

All of this because you can't admit to being wrong. LOL. This is soooooo TJ.

Ahhhh... still desperate, still twisting and hoping for any technicality to resue you. So insecure.

The decision to stop posting on Twitter was made because of the "state-affiliated media" label. The implementation and announcement was made days later (as one would expect) despite Musk changing the label in an effort to keep them on board.

All of this because you can't admit to being wrong. LOL. This is soooooo TJ.
NPR was still posting new content to multiple accounts on April 11, three days after Musk changed their label. That doesn’t seem very decisive to me.

NPR was still posting new content to multiple accounts on April 11, three days after Musk changed their label. That doesn’t seem very decisive to me.
That's because your desperate to find anything to deflect from being wrong.

My guess is NPR talked with Musk about it before enacting their decision and then put their plan in place. Musk pulled his bogus description back (he backtracks a lot) but it wasn't good enough. I'm not sure on that though - I could be wrong. See how easy that is to say?

Reactions: Joes Place
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT