ADVERTISEMENT

would ya?

Would I roll my eyes every time she finds a way to drop an f bomb with that overly thick accent, absolutely. She’s married to a guy who wears tank tops, gold necklace, and brings his shaker bottle with him when he goes out.

Reactions: mnole03
So, my mother and her four brothers (my uncles) were raised on Staten Island. We would go to S.I. every summer for vacation. This woman is straight out of central casting and probably lives in my grandparents' neighborhood.

Reactions: billanole
Her voice is pretty deep. I would venture she has a lot of vocal chord bruising. I'm going to go with would.

As long as she's not talking politics before, during or after. You bet! I can deal with the f bombs. You know like the o' F me baby type.

Last edited:
tenor.gif

Agree with Varick that she almost seems to be doing a parody persona. Also kind of funny because of her “confidence” in Trump winning due to voters like her; considering she lives in a state that will almost certainly go to Biden in November.
ETA: would. All day long.

Reactions: lucas80
"Democrats sheet?" Not sure if she meant "Democrats cheat" , "Democrats shit", or both.

Would I? Hell yes. If you can get half that amount of passion out of her in the sack....it would be quite a ride. (Will have to say that as emphatically as she told the Dems to "stick it up their ass" that she isn't going to be one to tiitb).

Agree with Varick that she almost seems to be doing a parody persona. Also kind of funny because of her “confidence” in Trump winning due to voters like her; considering she lives in a state that will almost certainly go to Biden in November.
ETA: would. All day long.

If you want a million views you have to be polarizing. The easiest way is to be a black person for Trump. All my Trump loving friends eat it up and enjoy nothing more than a black person talking about how well off they are due to Trump.

Reactions: SL Hawk Fan
Would I roll my eyes every time she finds a way to drop an f bomb with that overly thick accent, absolutely. She’s married to a guy who wears tank tops, gold necklace, and brings his shaker bottle with him when he goes out.

Protein is a full time job, my guy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT