ADVERTISEMENT

Would Ya?

Are you taking the ride?

• Total voters

hexumhawk

HR Legend
Sep 24, 2003
North Liberty
Hypothetical situation that you and your family needed a ride to the airport. Its about a 20 minute drive involving residential, highway, interstate roads. Driver shows up and it is Joe Biden and all of his dementia glory and confusion. Are you all getting in the car?

Keep in mind we are voting in a few months for him to be the leader of the free world.

Be honest

Reactions: Sharky1203
Driving Joe Biden GIF by GIPHY News

Hypothetical situation that you and your family needed a ride to the airport. Its about a 20 minute drive involving residential, highway, interstate roads. Driver shows up and it is Joe Biden and all of his dementia glory and confusion. Are you all getting in the car?

Keep in mind we are voting in a few months for him to be the leader of the free world.

Be honest
Sure, I've got into a cab with a lot worse. Cab driving skills is an odd gauge on voting, BAU for OP.

Last edited:
Why Wouldja ruin such a great thread title with this garbage.
I wouldn’t take a ride with either presidential candidate yet one of the heaping piles of poop is going to be elected to another term.

Be honest
Certainly before I'd get in a car with someone who posts a Wouldya thread this awful.

Be honest
I'd let him drive me to the airport in San Angelo from my previous address. Where I live in San Antonio to the airport? I wouldn't let my own mother drive me.

Reactions: hexumhawk
Conversely, I wouldn't let Trump drive me across the street. Could you imagine how many times he'd tell me how tremendously awesome he is and that many people have said so? It would be the most obnoxious car ride of my life. I'd rather ride with a person swerving down the road with the likelihood he'll either miss my turn or forget where he's taking me, then to sit and listen to Trump trapped in a car.

No Way Do Not Want GIF by Schitt's Creek

I would not.

First of all, people who are president, senators, or cabinet secretaries have generally not operated a motor vehicle in over a decade.

Second, I've seen him ride a bike.

Be honest
To me this is a bit disingenuous. How about Joe pulls up in one car and Trump in another, both ready to give a ride. Who you getting in with?

NFW.
10 days ago we were in this exact scenario and I didn't let my sharp as a tack 79 year old FIL drop us off at the airport. He's significantly higher functioning than Biden but he's still not as safe behind the wheel as he was even 5-10 years ago, nor doing anything else. He'd be the first one to tell you an 80 year old has no business running a country.

If Biden was anyone else but the President, zero people on this board would feel comfortable knowing he was driving the school bus with your kids or grandkids onboard.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT