ADVERTISEMENT

Would you fuck an attractive MAGA?

Would you **** an attractive MAGA supporter?

• Yes, same criteria as anyone else

Votes: 49 57.6%
  • No way

Votes: 13 15.3%
  • Only if 10

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Only if 9 or higher

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Only if 8 or higher

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Only if 7 or higher

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Only if 6 or higher

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Only if 5 or higher

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • If they have big time tongue skills

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only if it involves butt stuff

Votes: 5 5.9%

• Total voters
8fa76f92c4e6fdd5cfaca4dbbc2619fe.jpg

Needs to be pretty close to a 9.

A MAGAt "hottie"? As long as she doesn't speak in coherent sentences...oh...wait a minute. So that's a given. She can't speak at all. Then...sure. Dumb as a box of hair ain't sexy no matter what she looks like.

El oh el.

Yes I would **** the ever living shit out of a female who voted for Donald Trump. I do it on the Reg.

2. You can tell who is and isnt a pussy by thier willingness to hate **** and double el oh el at some of you.

3. Im going to assume the version of this question for myself would be something along the lines of:

"Would you **** a dirty hippie chick, that felt she was owed some form of assistance just for breathing, who majored in some bullshit 40k field, who thinks her opinion of what poor people go through is more valid than my own( a previously poor person who watched his single income mother pull herself and children out of poverty) because she got an A in sociology from some liberal arts school?

The answer is yes. Assuming she met the required standards of attractiveness, I would hate **** her asshole so hard she had something to rememeber when she was flicking her bean after being disappointed again by the beta male she normally ****s with.

El oh el.

Yes I would **** the ever living shit out of a female who voted for Donald Trump. I do it on the Reg.

2. You can tell who is and isnt a pussy by thier willingness to hate **** and double el oh el at some of you.

3. Im going to assume the version of this question for myself would be something along the lines of:

"Would you **** a dirty hippie chick, that felt she was owed some form of assistance just for breathing, who majored in some bullshit 40k field, who thinks her opinion of what poor people go through is more valid than my own( a previously poor person who watched his single income mother pull herself and children out of poverty) because she got an A in sociology from some liberal arts school?

The answer is yes. Assuming she met the required standards of attractiveness, I would hate **** her asshole so hard she had something to rememeber when she was flicking her bean after being disappointed again by the beta male she normally ****s with.

Jesus cringe city toxic masculinity bullshit.

El oh el.

Whoa - what time did you start drinking today Ron Jeremy?

Yes, and are much more likely to carry STD and not shave.
I think this is way off. I think that more liberal women would:
a) be more likely to know about, and use, protection that would keep themselves from getting STDs - compared to conservative, sheltered women raised in abstinence-only environments and not exposed to things like condoms, and
b) be more likely to shave their girlie bits because sex is fun and showing off your bits is fun, compared to conservative women who've been taught to hate any kind of body modifications and don't want to alter "God's temple" - including the landscaping.

Yes, I know that I'm WAY over-generalizing, and pulling things out of thin air with no factual basis. That's what we do here!

Reactions: tarheelbybirth
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT