ADVERTISEMENT

Would you fuck an attractive MAGA?

Would you **** an attractive MAGA supporter?

• Yes, same criteria as anyone else

Votes: 49 57.6%
  • No way

Votes: 13 15.3%
  • Only if 10

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Only if 9 or higher

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Only if 8 or higher

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Only if 7 or higher

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Only if 6 or higher

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Only if 5 or higher

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • If they have big time tongue skills

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only if it involves butt stuff

Votes: 5 5.9%

• Total voters
El oh el.

Yes I would **** the ever living shit out of a female who voted for Donald Trump. I do it on the Reg.

2. You can tell who is and isnt a pussy by thier willingness to hate **** and double el oh el at some of you.

3. Im going to assume the version of this question for myself would be something along the lines of:

"Would you **** a dirty hippie chick, that felt she was owed some form of assistance just for breathing, who majored in some bullshit 40k field, who thinks her opinion of what poor people go through is more valid than my own( a previously poor person who watched his single income mother pull herself and children out of poverty) because she got an A in sociology from some liberal arts school?

The answer is yes. Assuming she met the required standards of attractiveness, I would hate **** her asshole so hard she had something to rememeber when she was flicking her bean after being disappointed again by the beta male she normally ****s with.
Great post.

This explains the habitual sniffing of the dolt Joe Biden. 👃

We already assumed your sister voted for trump.
iu

I know I am on record somewhere in this shithole saying I would smash the crypt-keeper ( Kelly-Ann Conway)

So I voted yes

• Haha
Reactions: hawkfan0319
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT