ADVERTISEMENT

would you go to Wally World to watch a movie?

MV5BNTExNjQ5NmYtODlmOS00MmFiLWEwZmQtOTIxOTc0MGJiNDE0L2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQyOTkyODA@._V1_.jpg

I love drive ins and proudly shop at Wal Mart for certain things but probably not going to Walmart drive in. Unless they're showing awesome older movies. I don't want to watch new movies at the drive in.

One of my lower points in life was right out of college, I needed a job, and the local Wal-Mart was doing a huge 4-month remodeling. It was 8 hours, but minimum wage back then at Wal-Mart was 7.45 so I made less there in 8 hours than I do now working part time at my current job.

Csb, but anyway, to draw relevance to this thread, I got to watch every game of the U.S.'s run at the World Cup that year, including the late game-winner by Landon Donovan which was fun to see the reaction in the store, and then how that goal became one of the most well-known viral reaction sports videos ever....so it wasn't always boring.

That and the nerf gun wars in the warehouse with no AC when it was 90 degrees outside.

Walmart? No. I might go to a Walmart once every year or two. To go there to watch a movie? Positively not.

Reactions: QChawks
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT