ADVERTISEMENT

Would you rather let a guy suck your dick or go down on a filthy gross fat lady?

gusto79

HR Legend
Sep 11, 2002
Think of the fattest POS lady you know. Nasty with bad hygiene. She hasn't showered in days. The guy can look however you want, but it can't be whoever you want. So he can look like Brad Pitt, but it can't be Brad Pitt (or Trump or your dad or something like that). And the guy can't be a transgender woman. That's cheating.

Think of the fattest POS lady you know. Nasty with bad hygiene. She hasn't showered in days. The guy can look however you want, but it can't be whoever you want. So he can look like Brad Pitt, but it can't be Brad Pitt (or Trump or your dad or something like that). And the guy can't be a transgender woman. That's cheating.
You looking for someone to do the deed on your wife?

Define - as in an example - of filthy gross and fat woman
0569f1770dafaaa838db12c36192ccbc.jpg

Think of the smell and stank and fat lady frothy crotch cheese bro.

A mouth is a mouth.
I’m going to have to go with this. At least I can think about Morgan Fairchild delivering the BJ.

Reactions: torbee
I’ve been just lurking in this thread. Idk wtf I’d do. Does the dude keep my load, or does he dispose of it? This needs to be addressed in every thread like this.
If you want it back you need to make arrangements beforehand. Otherwise the guy gets to keep it.

Reactions: torbee
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT