ADVERTISEMENT

Would you rather let a guy suck your dick or go down on a filthy gross fat lady?

The hygiene thing is the dealbreaker. I love me a big woman... I'd eat that pussy all night... but there is little worse in the world than stank vagina. If clean the fatty all day... with stank puss I'm closing my eyes and getting the blow from the dude.
you don't like free cottage cheese and an occasional cheeseburger in a fat fold? that's good eating, if you ask me.

Reactions: golferdude02
The best way to restore public faith in government institutions is to “send Hillary to prison“, according to Hollywood icon Morgan Freeman, who warns that unless the former First Lady’s crimes are seen to be punished, “everyday Americans will forever know, deep down, that there is one law for those with money and power, and another for the rest of us.”

“Hillary should be in jail for her unlawful deeds and President Trump should absolutely, absolutely make sure this happens to send the very strong message that no-one, and I mean no-one, is above the law in the United States of America,” Morgan Freeman said in New York while promoting National Geographic’s new docu-series The Story of Us.

Responding to a question about why he thinks President Trump has not yet fulfilled this particular campaign promise, Freeman laughed and said and looked up at the heavens before saying, “Goddamnit man, you were elected for this very reason, lock that bitch up!”

After being accused of political incorrectness, Freeman laughed again, saying “It’s all about being loving and caring these days, isn’t it?“

“The most loving and caring thing we as a society can do for Hillary Clinton is lock her up where she can get professional and institutional help and prevent her hurting herself or anyone else.”

The veteran actor, who remains as professionally active as at any point in his long career, cannot be accused of partisan bullying. It appears the 80-year-old star is simply a straight shooter who would prefer politicians and public figures are held to the same standards as everyone else.

In September the Shawshank Redemption star appeared in a viral video demanding President Trump speak directly to the American people about the extent of Russia’s meddling in the 2016 presidential election.

While insisting that the Kremlin’s election interference is “no movie script,” and that he did not know whether the allegations were true or not, Morgan said, “we need our president to speak directly to us and tell us the truth.”

“We need him to sit behind the desk in the Oval Office and say, ‘My fellow Americans. During this past election, we cam under attack by the Russian government,” Freeman demands Trump to say, adding, ‘I’ve called on Congress and our intelligence community to use every resource available to conduct a thorough investigation to determine exactly how this happened.’”

Drink.

Reactions: Rudolph and Moral
tenor.gif

What if it was Morgan Freeman delivering the BJ, and he was giving a play by play in his Morgan Freeman voice.

“Andy Dufresne had reached a fork in the road for the first time since he arrived here at Shawshank. A guy like him on the outside would never have to make this kind of decision. But inside. Here. These are the choices a man is pledged to make every. Damn. Day. Pooooor Andy.

Andy made his choice and he chose....”

Screen-Shot-2013-04-30-at-2.46.05-PM.png

FYI, from Snopes:

On 29 October 2017, the disreputable web site Your News Wire published a fake news article which contained several (fictitious) quotes from actor Morgan Freeman about his (fictitious) desire to imprison Hillary Clinton:

The best way to restore public faith in government institutions is to “send Hillary to prison“, according to Hollywood icon Morgan Freeman, who warns that unless the former First Lady’s crimes are seen to be punished, “everyday Americans will forever know, deep down, that there is one law for those with money and power, and another for the rest of us.”

“Hillary should be in jail for her unlawful deeds and President Trump should absolutely, absolutely make sure this happens to send the very strong message that no-one, and I mean no-one, is above the law in the United States of America,” Morgan Freeman said in New York while promoting National Geographic’s new docu-series The Story of Us.

This is not a genuine quote from Morgan Freeman; YourNewsWire.com is a particularly vicious fake news blog that has a long history of publishing corrosive misinformation. The site claims that the actor made this comment while promoting his new documentary series “The Story of Us” during an event in New York, but, naturally, provided no video from the event containing Morgan’s alleged remarks, as none exists.

Furthermore, the “Story of Us” premiere was held on 28 September 2017, more than a month before Your News Wire published this article. It is possible that Freeman held additional promotional events (although it would be odd for the press tour to continue long after the premiere), but we could not find any news articles regarding a promotional event in New York for the series near this article’s publication date.

Already made that choice... I let the guy go down on me rather that going down on OPs mom.

You have to pick one:

My freshman year of college my roommates and I were throwing a party. There was a group of girls coming over and one of them was pretty fat. We had a broke chair that we set up for her to sit on and break again. It played out about like this except she was fully clothed. She ended up getting hammered and pissing her pants that night/csb

We were assholes

My freshman year of college my roommates and I were throwing a party. There was a group of girls coming over and one of them was pretty fat. We had a broke chair that we set up for her to sit on and break again. It played out about like this except she was fully clothed. She ended up getting hammered and pissing her pants that night/csb

We were assholes
Pic of the rest of the group of girls?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT