ADVERTISEMENT

Wow! Is UMichigan auditioning for B12 membership?

joelbc1

HR King
Gold Member
Sep 5, 2007
you can’t always get what you want!
Defense?? What defense............

Never saw this (type of game) coming.................Thought maybe TCU might win but not scoring all these points. As a B10 fan, not the first time I have been let down by Michigan....or tOSU (who is NEXT!) in a bowl game situation.

• Wow
Reactions: FranMcNepotism
Defense?? What defense............

Never saw this (type of game) coming.................Thought maybe TCU might win but not scoring all these points. As a B10 fan, not the first time I have been let down by Michigan....or tOSU (who is NEXT!) in a bowl game situation.
They may be struggling on defense, but at least their special teams suck.

I'd rather lose this way than the way Iowa lost a bunch of their games this year.

I'd also rather win the way TCU is winning.
but would you rather win with fantastic D and shit O or lose like whichever of these two teams loses? i could swear we have several fans who would take the second option.

but would you rather win with fantastic D and shit O or lose like whichever of these two teams loses? i could swear we have several fans who would take the second option.

I'd rather win with a fantastic O and great D. Basically, Iowa with an offense.

Why does it always have to be the exact opposite. Give me a great offense any day to go with Iowa's defense.

I'd rather win with a fantastic O and great D. Basically, Iowa with an offense.

Why does it always have to be the exact opposite. Give me a great offense any day to go with Iowa's defense.
i agree but that choice is not intellectually challenging :).

Reactions: SSG T
How's this?

I'd rather win 51-46 than 9-6. I'd rather lose 51-46 than 9-7.

Now, in reality, I'd rather win 38-6 instead of 9-6.
fair enough. personally i’m broadminded enough in that a win is a win in any language :)

Reactions: goldmom
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT