ADVERTISEMENT

WPT Deepstacks at RSide

ICWestfan

HR Legend
May 26, 2005
It was last weekend and a local kid won $33K for 1st place. Disappointing turn out, only 131 for the Main Event. I talked to a guy I know who played the Wednesday $250 tourney. He finished 2nd and won ~$6700. Said that tourney started at 6 p.m. and they didn't get done until 5:30 a.m.

i just looked up the results to see who won and saw it was Tucker. i have not played for a few years but when i did i played many of hour at the same table as tucker. he was always a nice guy and a true gambler. congrats to him.

i just looked up the results to see who won and saw it was Tucker. i have not played for a few years but when i did i played many of hour at the same table as tucker. he was always a nice guy and a true gambler. congrats to him.
Yeah, he is one of the better poker players around and he is a nice guy. I was down on Sunday and he had a nice chip stack going so it wasn't a surprise to see him win it.

I was the banker for a Monopoly/home game that Tucker played in a year or so ago and got to know him a little. Congrats to him as he's a nice and genuine guy. At the end of the day, he came to the conclusion that he will never play me in Monopoly for money but would be willing to stake me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT